Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hip Hop Albums

Name some new and old Albums that are worth getting?

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Any of the Fat Boys.You kids need to learn your Roots.

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 February 2004 - 21:00
    hold on now fat boys? never heard of them. I said old and new not just one album

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+7 February 2004 - 20:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 7 February 2004 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 February 2004 - 21:00
    hold on now fat boys? never heard of them. I said old and new not just one album [/b][/quote]
    http://thebox.free.fr/fat.html
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+7 February 2004 - 16:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance &#064; 7 February 2004 - 16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 February 2004 - 21:00
    hold on now fat boys? never heard of them. I said old and new not just one album [/b][/quote]
    The Fat Boys

Like I said.You kids need to Learn where it all came from.

There use to be a Style called the "human beat box".Look it up.

Also check out Doug E. Fresh.

6. Music   -   #6
    coughs them boys look like some straight up clowns , i can never go to that level. Run Dmc is the roots of hip hop by the way @FunkyC

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@7 February 2004 - 18:45
    Run Dmc is the roots of hip hop by the way @FunkyC
    There are others besides RUN DMC.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@7 February 2004 - 22:45
    coughs them boys look like some straight up clowns , i can never go to that level. Run Dmc is the roots of hip hop by the way @FunkyC
    Watts Prophets
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by 4th gen+8 February 2004 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 8 February 2004 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@7 February 2004 - 22:45
    coughs &nbsp; them boys look like some straight up clowns&nbsp; , i can never go to that level. &nbsp; &nbsp; Run Dmc is the roots of hip hop by the way @FunkyC
    Watts Prophets [/b][/quote]
    whoo is that? :helpsmile:

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+7 February 2004 - 23:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 7 February 2004 - 23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@8 February 2004 - 00:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance
    @7 February 2004 - 22:45
    coughs &nbsp; them boys look like some straight up clowns&nbsp; , i can never go to that level. &nbsp; &nbsp; Run Dmc is the roots of hip hop by the way @FunkyC

Watts Prophets
    whoo is that? :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    Google is your friend

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast