Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Additional Skin

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    any chance of the IPB default skin, as i like it stretched across the page.
    and also some of the icons

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Its magic baby!
    W T F y so many people getting upset about a skin...... chill out! Change can be difficult but it is enevitable y bitch about it? Thankyou 7th it looks good needs abit of a touch up here and there. Light blue is better than dark blue.
    Wiz.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@8 February 2004 - 00:18
    W T F y so many people getting upset about a skin...... chill out! Change can be difficult but it is enevitable y bitch about it? Thankyou 7th it looks good needs abit of a touch up here and there. Light blue is better than dark blue.
    Because it's not big enough...(for the majority).

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    muchspl2
    whats up with this 4 inchs on each side

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Can we have out old skin back? It was much better then this one. All the stuff is squeezed in the middle of the page instead of expanding to fill the whole window and it makes stuff harder to read.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 February 2004 - 01:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 February 2004 - 01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@8 February 2004 - 00:18
    W T F y so many people getting upset about a skin...... chill out&#33; Change can be difficult but it is enevitable y bitch about it? Thankyou 7th it looks good needs abit of a touch up here and there. Light blue is better than dark blue.
    Because it&#39;s not big enough...(for the majority). [/b][/quote]
    When you say not big enough don&#39;t u mean not what we are used to? In the bigger scheme of things does it really matter?
    Wiz.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+8 February 2004 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 8 February 2004 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 February 2004 - 01:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1
    @8 February 2004 - 00:18
    W T F y so many people getting upset about a skin...... chill out&#33; Change can be difficult but it is enevitable y bitch about it? Thankyou 7th it looks good needs abit of a touch up here and there. Light blue is better than dark blue.

Because it&#39;s not big enough...(for the majority).
    When you say not big enough don&#39;t u mean not what we are used to? In the bigger scheme of things does it really matter? [/b][/quote]
    I mean it&#39;s not wide enough, everthing is squashed up. It&#39;s been set for 800x600 res users apparently...I don&#39;t care what colour it is, what shape, what layout. I just want it to fill the whole screen like it&#39;s supposed to...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 February 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 February 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@8 February 2004 - 00:24
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 February 2004 - 01:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1
    @8 February 2004 - 00:18

Because it&#39;s not big enough...(for the majority).

When you say not big enough don&#39;t u mean not what we are used to? In the bigger scheme of things does it really matter?
    I mean it&#39;s not wide enough, everthing is squashed up. It&#39;s been set for 800x600 res users apparently...I don&#39;t care what colour it is, what shape, what layout. I just want it to fill the whole screen like it&#39;s supposed to... [/b][/quote]
    Furry muff, it doesn&#39;t really matter to me
    Wiz.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    About 30% of all people still have a 800x600 screen resolution. That is the reason why most webmasters keep their design at a certain width.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12