Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7 Th's Efforts

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I also think 7th is doing a fine job.

Now, please try to find a static skin.......
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    this board is a board were many people from all over the world come together and discuss about anything on their minds. I think we should be grateful of what we have and quit complaining about what we use to have. Changes is the only option for this board because it was becoming unstable with all the k-lite dl,verfieds,sections,worlds, and so on. Personally I as almost everybody on this board think the skin color is kind of harsh but i think i will porbably get use to it

So just get the complaining out and then get to appreciate on how lucky you are to be a board memeber

3. Lounge   -   #23
    h1
    We've all been very hard on the poor guy, I think we should all chip in and send him an e-hug or a pizza or a stripper.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    7th element is one cool cat

5. Lounge   -   #25
    h1
    Originally posted by LSA@7 February 2004 - 22:19
    Speak the truth you do, young LSA.

(Sounded like Yoda there, didn't I?)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789+7 February 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haxor41789 @ 7 February 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LSA@7 February 2004 - 22:19
    Speak the truth you do, young LSA.

(Sounded like Yoda there, didn&#39;t I?) [/b][/quote]
    si

yeah thats spanish for &#39;yes&#39;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    h1
    Originally posted by LSA@7 February 2004 - 22:37
    si

yeah thats spanish for &#39;yes&#39;

Akdom.

Yes, that&#39;s Bengali for "yes."

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@8 February 2004 - 02:20
    I&#39;d rather this did&#39;nt go into a disscussion about the skin, I just used it as an example

I just wanted to say in general that we should help rather than hinder

Jonno B)
    Jonno, whether members bitch or not doesn&#39;t hinder 7th in the least.

If you notice, he has made and will continue to make changes based on what HE wants to do.

7th is obviously working on other things besides this forum.

I DO think member suggestions are an afterthought though. While members were asking for Sportsworld, he had a poll for a Friendworld .
    Either way bad mouthing HIM is just rude but expressing a dislike for a certain board look or board "features" is called having a free mind.

btw, I personally don&#39;t see the big deal with the dislike of the most recent change to the board look. It&#39;s a rather small change.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Ok not gonna comment of remark on anything in the thread, just wanted to say my piece thanks 7th for putting a bit of effort into trying to improve the place, change is always worth trying in here I think it keeps things from becoming stagnant. So thanks from me, for what it&#39;s worth.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    At last a positive thread for 7thE, one I don&#39;t mind commenting in.

Yes we have a lot to thank him for. 7thE, don&#39;t get the impression that those very few who criticise you personally, represent the majority.

So thanks a lot for enabling us to continue with the KLB, and for the efficiency with which you run it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast