Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 7 Th's Efforts

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by nigel123@8 February 2004 - 20:18
    haha...no I was never one to join groups...More of a shepherd than a sheep....
    Sorry for calling you a mod, no offence intended.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@8 February 2004 - 20:18
    Sorry for calling you a mod, no offence intended. [/b][/quote]
    I did not realise calling some one a mod was offensive.

... So no offence taken

By the way, welcome to the board..and the lounge...

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by nigel123+8 February 2004 - 20:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 8 February 2004 - 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 20:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123
    @8 February 2004 - 20:18

... So no offence taken

By the way, welcome to the board..and the lounge... [/b][/quote]
    Thanks very much. I&#39;ve just realised this is my 34th post - today. Is it always this addictive.

Calling csomeone a mod is not normally considered offensive, I am starting to get the impression that it is here. However to be honest they seem quite quiet and tolerant here. There are people openly attacking admin, some of it quite rude. A lot of places would just tell them to go away. That doesn&#39;t seem to be happening here, even when the complaints are quite heated.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    internet.news
    From me as well a great welcome on K-Lite Board - you need something like
    weed (no just a joke) but if you need something ask me openly and I will try to
    help as far as I can.

For me the character of someone is as well important.

...and Nigel, yes, true, your mentality or should I say character is nice.

--- (added) ---

Calling csomeone a mod is not normally considered offensive, I am starting to get the impression that it is here. However to be honest they seem quite quiet and tolerant here. There are people openly attacking admin, some of it quite rude. A lot of places would just tell them to go away. That doesn&#39;t seem to be happening here, even when the complaints are quite heated. Arajag

Yes, some people posts may be rude - people sharing their thoughts openly.
    Normally I try to say what I think openly in way that does not hurt - only if this
    is too difficult I am opened.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 20:58
    help as far as I can.

OK , thanks for the welcome, and the offer. Can you get me some weed please ? I would appreciate that.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@8 February 2004 - 20:58
    help as far as I can.

OK , thanks for the welcome, and the offer. Can you get me some weed please ? I would appreciate that. [/b][/quote]
    For the moment I does not have anyone, but if I would get one I would think of you
    and inform you

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by internet.news+8 February 2004 - 21:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 February 2004 - 21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 22:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @8 February 2004 - 20:58
    help as far as I can.

OK , thanks for the welcome, and the offer. Can you get me some weed please ? I would appreciate that.
    For the moment I does not have anyone, but if I would get one I would think of you
    and inform you [/b][/quote]
    Thank you, I will look forward to that. Will you be able to send it to a P.O. box or something similar ?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nigel123@8 February 2004 - 20:53
    Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 20:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123
    @8 February 2004 - 20:18

... So no offence taken

By the way, welcome to the board..and the lounge...
    Thanks very much. I&#39;ve just realised this is my 34th post - today. Is it always this addictive.

Calling csomeone a mod is not normally considered offensive, I am starting to get the impression that it is here. However to be honest they seem quite quiet and tolerant here. There are people openly attacking admin, some of it quite rude. A lot of places would just tell them to go away. That doesn&#39;t seem to be happening here, even when the complaints are quite heated. [/b][/quote]
    The moderators are indeed, in my opinion, very tolerant here and they are all positive members...except for Lamsey of course, who has recently pushed me from 6th to 8th place in the KLB folding team...

9. Lounge   -   #49
    You do origami as well.

I used to watch that on TV, but then it became Paper View, so I couldn&#39;t afford it.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Not quite paperfolding.....click this link https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=826334 and find out all about Folding at home...and hopefully you will join the team..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345