Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Design

Poster
    Forum design is now set to 90 % - anything else looks bad. The site design will stay at 780 pixels cause it looks very ugly to make it 90 % too.

I don't care if people attack me cause I know exacty what I am doing but it is sad that people start to attack me with personal insults like "since you are admin the stats drop" and so on.

I am always open for suggestions but I am getting tired to see just attacks from all sides just because something isn't like a few people want it.

Every site does changes and most times webmasters don't give a fuck what others think. I care more than you maybe think because if not I would just quit all this and save my PERSONAL money and go to a pub instead. I would not host the board and also not the klitesite.com but it seems like many people just want to cause troubles.

New things will always come but luckily no more design changes for a long time. People will always complain but that's ok cause I can deal with it. Sometimes I wish I was an ass like many people and just don't care but I think there are already enough asses so I'll keep going my way.

If you think all this sucks do yourself a favor and leave, find another board or do it better. I don't care what people say or think about me because I am no newbie webmaster who does what people vote for. If I am against something then I am against it and even 10.000 members can change anything about it.

I will never change something just because a few people attack me and I will also not tolerate if people try to pick sides against me. I changed the board design because a few people asked very friendly if there is no other acceptable solution for 800 x 600 users and not because I have the need to feel cool.

I won't bring old skins back just because a few people don't like the new one but I will design new skins where people can choose from.

I am very sorry but branding is a must if you want to lead a successful community. If people don't like it they have to find a new community but I decide for the best of the board and not just because I can.

Marc

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    Thanks for all of your efforts to improve the board. Let's keep moving forward.

JG427

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    h1
    Don't be so hostile 7th, the people that hate you are a both a minority and an unknown quantity. You've taken VB's baby and made into something big, be proud of that.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 01:29
    You've taken VB's baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
    Explain?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    This is how it should be. After all you are the webmaster of this site, and what you say should go.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by callum+7 February 2004 - 19:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 7 February 2004 - 19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 01:29
    You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
    Explain? [/b][/quote]
    It is self explanatory.

Thanks 7th&#33; for all your efforts&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    h1
    Explain?
    What&#39;s there to explain? Everything is in place, this is already one of the largest IPB boards, and it can only go up from here.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+8 February 2004 - 01:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 8 February 2004 - 01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by callum@7 February 2004 - 19:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789
    @8 February 2004 - 01:29
    You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.

Explain?
    It is self explanatory.

Thanks 7th&#33; for all your efforts&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Oh, I didn&#39;t realize it was so small before.
    Must go and have a look around, the place is so big now.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    h1
    Originally posted by callum@7 February 2004 - 21:37
    Oh, I didn&#39;t realize it was so small before.
    Must go and have a look around, the place is so big now.
    Yeah, I remember when we only had these:
    • Everything related to this board
    • [Forgot]
    • [Forgot]
    • Tips
    • Lounge

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Music World
    Movie World
    Software World
    Hardware World

Your 800x600 res must have been limiting your view of the forum, either that or your a .....

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast