Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: View Of A Newcomer

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    I am new to this board, though not to boards as a whole.

In my opinion, for what its worth, this looks like a really great place. It loads fast, has lots of content and seems very professionally run. I understand why some people may object to it changing, I have been reading the threads which are sometimes quite heated. However sometimes you just have to see how things go, give them a try, before you decide they are bad.

If you don't like the way things are going, you can tell the mods and admin. Probably better to do it politely though. Few people respond well to being told their hard work is a lot of crap. If you still don't like things, but others do, then maybe it is time to move on. That is what I will do, however so far so good, but then it is all new to me and I have no comitment to the good old days.

Just my thoughts as a n00b, to balance the views of the old hands.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    :beerchug:

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    internet.news
    Well said. Thanks for your thoughts

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Very well said, Agrajag.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Agrajag, you are not a new comer , you just tring to save this board with your ( true/false opinion ) .

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    internet.news
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
    Agrajag, you are not a new comer , you just tring to save this board with your ( true/false opinion ) .
    sharedholder, what is about Arajag? Did you make bad experience with him?
    I don't judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
    her character

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I don't isulted him , i don't think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Originally posted by internet.news+8 February 2004 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 February 2004 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
    I don&#39;t judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
    her character [/b][/quote]
    What would you like to know about my character? Surely that is something you would like to judge for yourself, rather than asking someone else, who doesn&#39;t even know me.

I am more than happy to discuss it with you. However that is not really the point of this thread, which is really about people giving the board changes a chance, before they decide they are a bad thing.

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 16:43
    I don&#39;t isulted him , i don&#39;t think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.
    I took no insult, I never thought you meant any. Please see my last post.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 16:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @8 February 2004 - 17:33

I don&#39;t judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
    her character
    What would you like to know about my character? Surely that is something you would like to judge for yourself, rather than asking someone else, who doesn&#39;t even know me.

I am more than happy to discuss it with you. However that is not really the point of this thread, which is really about people giving the board changes a chance, before they decide they are a bad thing.

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends. [/b][/quote]
    You joined today this board and you already know all my post ?
    I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place.
    That&#39;s funny. but i&#39;m not such a idiot to believe what do you say about this board.Btw , i&#39;m not tring to influence nobody, all the time i just helped all this board members bad or goods, the people are my testimony, and if is someone that is really worried about this forum changes maybe i &#39;m one of those.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast