Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck I'm Pissed

Poster
    All I can say is, "Don't shop in that town any more". A town that charges it's patrons money to park sucks, then to fine the person for not paying the shitty park sucks too.

I quit shopping in downtown years ago! I go to places that have free parking. There has to be a shopping plaza somewhere near you. A Walmart plaza. The gas money is cheaper than that ticket.

That's like a hospital charging you for parking. F__K that, I'll drive the extra 5 miles to a hospital that doesn't rip you off before you are submitted.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    See what happens when you try to read books.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    hey i live in san jose too man

woah trippy aye

what a small world

4. Lounge   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@8 February 2004 - 22:35
    See what happens when you try to read books.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    i live in newark cinda close to san jose.

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@9 February 2004 - 04:17
    51 bucks on my first parking ticket,....damn have things sky rocketed.......i never knew it costed that much......fuck&#33;&#33;
    &#036;51 is not a large sum of money it could be worse its only &#036;51 wipe your ass with it put it in an evelope then pay up

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+9 February 2004 - 08:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 9 February 2004 - 08:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@9 February 2004 - 04:17
    51 bucks on my first parking ticket,....damn have things sky rocketed.......i never knew it costed that much......fuck&#33;&#33;
    &#036;51 is not a large sum of money it could be worse its only &#036;51 wipe your ass with it put it in an evelope then pay up [/b][/quote]
    lmfao

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by toco004@9 February 2004 - 01:04

&#036;51 is not a large sum of money it could be worse its only &#036;51 wipe your ass with it put it in an evelope then pay up
    51 bucks for parking in an area for 5- 10 minutes is a shitload man..i&#39;m not some richass guy or something.....but yeah.....those schoolbooks can only be bought at places like those..no where else can i find them.....unless i go online, which is why i posted another thread in the book section of this forum to ask people....i&#39;m sure you guys know about those sites.....especially those international ones.....

but for some odd reason, everythings collapsing on me this year like no other year, that&#39;s why i&#39;m shocked and pissed off......

january
    1) had to do my first academic renewal class
    2) got into a fight with a former friend
    3) didn&#39;t pass my 101 exam and have to waste a whole semester taking some stupid remedial class...*sigh..i feel like a dumbass now

february
    1) got a parking violation ticket cuz i went to park somewhere that had at least 5 other spots open to go in for 5-10 minutes to pay for a preordered book at a bookstore in downtown.....51 FUCKIN DOLLARS&#33;&#33;&#33;
    2) the following day...i go back to see where the sign is, and find out that my car overheated and i had to get it towed.....more money down the drain.........

great, WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT.......

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    So they put in a new stoplight at the end of my street. The only stoplight for 3 city blocks. You can turn on any of the streets but it&#39;s a major road and it&#39;s safer to do it at the light.

Unless it&#39;s rush hour...
    If I turn onto my own street during rush hour, I would get a 110&#036; fine.
    The sign itself is very small, and was put there recently, and totally unannounced.

The only defense is to be aware...

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    internet.news
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@9 February 2004 - 00:35
    f*** MAN, I&#39;M ON A ROLL OF ANGER THIS WEEK.......3RD sh&#33;t THAT&#39;S HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR....now i was checking the air pressure in my car, and then i see an envelope on the windshield, i check it and it says, "notice of parking violation" "violation of section : 11.48.300 residential permit required amound due &#036;51.00 &#33;&#33;&#33; f***ers&#33;&#33; man, i jujst went to buy a book from the bookstore in downtown san jose real quick, the parking lot for the store was full, adn i saw like 5 empty spaces on teh side of that same very road right next to the parking lot , and all of a sudden that sh&#33;t happens, .......f***, i didn&#39;t know parking violations are that f***in expensive&#33;&#33; and plus, the place where i parked didn&#39;t say anythin gabout illegal parkings...&#33;&#33; what the hell......those f***ers are making money off of people like that
    I know very well - I was using some months ago a place I thought where it is
    allowed in the innercity until I got a ticket. I never saw the shield saying that this
    is an area for walking people. And in these areas cars are not allowed.

I did never see the shield as I got in this street from backside where no shield is - i
    it is only on the other side - but I also only looked for noparking-shields and forget
    these AREA-Shields. Finally it makes me angry, sad and it was my fault...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12