Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck I'm Pissed

f*** MAN, I'M ON A ROLL OF ANGER THIS WEEK.......3RD sh!t THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR....now i was checking the air pressure in my car, and then i see an envelope on the windshield, i check it and it says, "notice of parking violation" "violation of section : 11.48.300 residential permit required amound due $51.00 !!! f***ers!! man, i jujst went to buy a book from the bookstore in downtown san jose real quick, the parking lot for the store was full, adn i saw like 5 empty spaces on teh side of that same very road right next to the parking lot , and all of a sudden that sh!t happens, .......f***, i didn't know parking violations are that f***in expensive!! and plus, the place where i parked didn't say anythin gabout illegal parkings...!! what the hell......those f***ers are making money off of people like that

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    see if you can challenge em. if you can be arsed.

my dad once got out of a speeding charge because the lampposts werent a certain distance apart
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i was going to tell you defensive driving but went to buy a book. Defensive driving can get you out of a ticket

4. Lounge   -   #4
    fuck, what&#39;s this "proof of correction" that i see in the back of this ticket ...it says, "if proof of correction is provided by a police officer , the fine amount will be reduced to &#036;&#036;10:00

5. Lounge   -   #5
    cuz it gets into a big hassle......and most of the time, i&#39;ve been heard that you lose.....but yeah.....but something else bad just happened, i went back to the scene to see where the thing was posted and i noticed that my car temp was really high for some reason, so i parked somewhere, opened up the hood and all this smoke starts to fly out....and apparently, i found that the coolent was leaking or something, so i had to get it towed and get a ride home.....man, all this bullshit that&#39;s happening.......YEAR OF THE MONKEY IS BAD LUCK TO ME SO FAR&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    That is Life.You do something wrong and you Pay.How would you like it if you came rushing home from Work because your Child is sick and there is no Place to Park because some Hippy went in to buy a Book?

*FC is just makeing a Point.Nothing against MIKE and not starting anything.Ok maybe he is.But he is trying to make a Person think aboiut what he has done.*

7. Lounge   -   #7
    there were HELLA OPEN SPOTS&#33;&#33; though, like practically the whole side of the road was clean... but i dont&#39; know that&#39;s not really the point, i just think that they should change the system or the way they do parking around there to balance things more out....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    So... Were there any &#39;no parking&#39; signs?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    nope, but apparenlty , they had a small ass sign near the grass on the side of the road that you can&#39;t spot when you drove by unless you were walking "saying that parking here except on sundays from 8 to 8 is not permitted" ....what bull shit, i guess this is how san jose makes money.......from PARKING TICKETS....fuckers man, 51 bucks on my first parking ticket,....damn have things sky rocketed.......i never knew it costed that much......fuck&#33;&#33; 5 minutes of parking for a 51 dollar ticket......that&#39;s balanced&#33;&#33;?&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@8 February 2004 - 23:17
    i guess this is how san jose makes money.......from PARKING TICKETS

Where have you been?That is how all Cities make Money&#33;This is what it is all about.It is what we call "The System".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast