Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Dream P2p App

BANNED
    Originally posted by othmanni@15 February 2004 - 21:35
    my dream p2p will be somethin like ESS
    1. it connect to all the network (fast track , gnutella ..etc )
    2 it is fast
    3 relieble (from my piont of view apparently not so many peaple agrees with me for no reasons )
    thats it ......halla
    then why don't you leave us alone and go to es5's all so friendly and truth full forum. you won't find too many idiots here

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    My Dream p2p Program would probably include the following:

*Automatic Connection to Other p2p Databases
    *Multiple Search Queries With looping option
    *Automatic IP Masker
    *No Adware, Spyware or other crap
    *Auto Burn .bins & .cues into the Application/Game Folder
    *File Rating
    *User Reliability -How often user cancels uploads

And any other toys you could sqeeze in there.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+16 February 2004 - 02:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 16 February 2004 - 02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni@15 February 2004 - 21:35
    my dream p2p will be somethin like ESS
    1. it connect to all the network (fast track , gnutella ..etc )
    2 it is fast
    3 relieble&nbsp; (from my piont of view apparently not so many peaple agrees with me for no reasons )
    thats it ......halla
    then why don&#39;t you leave us alone and go to es5&#39;s all so friendly and truth full forum. you won&#39;t find too many idiots here [/b][/quote]
    what did i do wrong

i thought this is a general file sharing topics and as far as i know ESS is file sharing ..
    am not old in this forum but am not new too i hab=ve been in this forum for a while
    but it is so strange whenever i say ESS peaple just keep dising me ..what the fuck
    every one here can talk about anythin i hear peaple talkin about sharaza i dont see pissed of ..i see peaple talkin about emule mirc sand soul seek i dont see shit from u ..
    but no0o0o0o... whenever i talk about ESS i see pissing me of every where i go
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123