Thread: Corrupt Files!

Thanks for help in advance.

For approximately a month now EVERYTHING I download from KL old or new versions are corrupt. The MP3's have a clicking (distorted) sound through out and the video files I download are so corrupt that I have to use VideoFixer to watch them otherwise all my media players won't 'touch' them ... this leaves the audio and video out of sync which is annoying the crap out of me!! Any suggestions??????

Any other video files that I have downloaded before X'mas work fine.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    well for video :

download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full

your version of klite has nothing to do with what files you get.

use mp3shield and also use klr you can downlaod it here which comes with updated k-sig and mp3 checker and etc.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the reply, as a bit of a novice user I will work my way through the files and how to use them. It's hard being a dumb ass sometimes

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    np boss thats why i'm here you can find more info here

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for the message buddy! I tried the link but I "don't have the right number of posts to use this feature."

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Old Fella
    I think you need minimum 5 posts to have normal access so just go to the lounge and make a couple of posts.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jstiffle@11 February 2004 - 03:12
    Thanks for the message buddy! I tried the link but I "don't have the right number of posts to use this feature."

np boss just hit the link in my previous post if you want more info