Thread: Photoshop Cs (tda)

Got the rather lovely three RAR packaged TDA Photoshop CS using Torrent,contains cd1 and cd2 and the crack. Have tried running the rars from my destination folder and I am getting a photoshop registration to fill in which I do and then I am prompted for the first cd? Now wether I pop in me cd1(that I burned on to a physical cd) or navigate to the rar I am getting led around in circles with this, being prompted to insert cd1 then 2 then back again(is this candid camera or what?)and no install!
    Damn!
    Any suggestions on this?
    Help much appreciated.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    is it an upgrade edition or a full version, the upgrade editions require you to have older version of photoshop installed, or an older version cd.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I believe its the full version. As far as I know the only version that doesnt require a patch to get it working and doesnt come "timebombed" either.
    I simply cant understand what to do with the RAR files logically,I run RAR cd1 from a disk and am prompted for the second disk and then prompted for the first one back again...this has lost its funny value a long time ago.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ok,got it sorted.
    Opened the first RAR from me hardrive and simply used the RAR wizard to dump all the files in a folder(I was trying to run the exe from the RAR window!(doh&#33)and then did the same with the second RAR too.
    Then hit the install button and its all loading up as I type!
    Lovely crack job too!

Thanks to all comments posted.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I'm having a problem with this file as well, although I only downloaded a single .bin file. Is there something else that I'm supposed to download? Here's a shot of the files I have:
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/JohnDevilman/cs1.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

I burned them to cd, and the autorun works nice, but I don't know how to work the crack files, (shown here)
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/JohnDevilman/cs2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

I'm sorry, but I'm terribly confused as to what I'm supposed to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    My TDA version was for 5 CD's. Found easily with Overnet Lite. (.bin and .cue files)

The crack, as I am told, is as simple as replacing/rewriting the two specified .dll files with the ones in the "crack" folder.