Thread: Realtime Videos On Playboy.net

b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    I'm in the website, and can watch their video clips, but cannot download them by right clicking (save as, or save target as) and there is no trace in my temporary internet files folder once i have watched them. anyone know how to do it? would it be as simple as some type of settings on realplayer, or do i need to find a professional version of it for this option?
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    not sure, get fresh download or flashget.

on your movie, right click>properties>here copy the url of the file.

now either put it in your address bar and see if you get asked to downlaod, or in freshdownload or flashget enter the download and see if they will download it for you

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    it says its some kind of javascript thing, and i cant seem to get the url for the actual video. however, i may try to work out how to do that flashget thing you mentioned. thx
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    you need to capture the source of the packets.

url snooper is pretty neat at finding the real url of streaming audio and video.

ethereal is also excellent if you filter the packets to find any with .ram, .ra or rtsp: in the packet headers.

you will need streambox vcr suite as well to actuall capture the video once you have the real adress.