Thread: Music Doesnt Play In Game?! :(

Hi, i downloaded NBA 2003 (live) and when i turend at on in the main oage no music playes, i went in the audio folder and non of the music files there work can any one help me with this problem ,and is there suposed 2 be a movie at the start of the game :helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    Forum Star
    moved to Gameworld, good luck Russian_kid7777

3. Games   -   #3
    u probably downloaded the rip not the iso

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Russian_kid7777@9 February 2004 - 23:08
    Hi, i downloaded NBA 2003 (live) and when i turend at on in the main oage no music playes, i went in the audio folder and non of the music files there work can any one help me with this problem ,and is there suposed 2 be a movie at the start of the game :helpsmile:
    is it the CD IMAGE? (BIN AND CUE, ISO) if it came from a self extracting EXE its probally a RIP. get the full CD IMAGE from suprnova or something

5. Games   -   #5
    It was a setup icon thing, when i opened it it want to the Games intall screen
    And then i just installed it
    The music file for the game has no working links or anything

6. Games   -   #6
    ya, it's a rip, they usually leave out music in those so they can compress it more, download the cd image, (iso, bin and cue) to get everything like u actually bought the game
    yeah.

7. Games   -   #7
    Thx, um in kazaa how do u download cd - image, i no that in emule theres an option wht about kazaa?

8. Games   -   #8
    to tell u the truth i don't think ive ever seen a cd-image file in kazaa, try bittorent or direct connect
    yeah.