Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova.org Virus

oh dip i got it to

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Bye Bye Guspaz...
    fucking virus hound....
    Super-sellout

Bout time this guy had his shit pushed in, glad that his site is no longer going to be supported by Suprnova

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@16 February 2004 - 22:50
    Bye Bye Guspaz...
    fucking virus hound....
    Super-sellout

Bout time this guy had his shit pushed in, glad that his site is no longer going to be supported by Suprnova
    He did a great job and actually I believe him when he says that this code was from RealTracker

btw dont forget Suprnova has/had a pop up where they advertise a BT client that contains spyware

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by McBickens@10 February 2004 - 03:12
    When going to the search feature of suprnova.org (novaserach.net, directly), Norton Anti-Virus detects a virus in the Temporary Internet Files Folder, specifically Trojan.Buteverify in the file titled archive[1].jar. The object name is BlackBox.class.
    im not sure if i get a virus cuz i disabled me virus alert

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Originally posted by Benno@16 February 2004 - 22:59
    He did a great job and actually I believe him when he says that this code was from RealTracker

I believe him too...
    And if he was sincere about it, he would of taken the site down till he sorted out what it was...That wouldve of been the sensible and honest thing to do
    Did he?..No he didnt and why we all wonder?
    Did he keep cashing the checks sent from the advertising company?...you tell me

Suprnova have made requests to the Azureus team to stop distributing the "Suprnova Lister" as it lets you see the Suprnova Mirrors minus the advertising.
    You with me so far?
    So why couldnt they(Suprnova) request that Guspaz take down Nova-Search till the virus code thing had been sorted out?
    They could request that the SuprnovaLister be removed (as its eating at there revenue), but couldnt request that Guspaz remove Nova-search because Suprnova visitors were getting viruses..?
    Double standards all around with no thought whatsoever for the consumers

Good riddence Guspaz

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    Off-Topic but does anyone have a link to SupnovaLister?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Its been taken down from the official site cause Suprnova.org cried that it didnt show there advertisements.
    Just look through a few threads about Azureus here and ask for someone too send it to you

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy+17 February 2004 - 05:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Java Boy @ 17 February 2004 - 05:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Benno@16 February 2004 - 22:59

I believe him too...
    And if he was sincere about it, he would of taken the site down till he sorted out what it was...That wouldve of been the sensible and honest thing to do
    Did he?..No he didnt and why we all wonder?
    Did he keep cashing the checks sent from the advertising company?...you tell me

Suprnova have made requests to the Azureus team to stop distributing the "Suprnova Lister" as it lets you see the Suprnova Mirrors minus the advertising.
    You with me so far?
    So why couldnt they(Suprnova) request that Guspaz take down Nova-Search till the virus code thing had been sorted out?
    They could request that the SuprnovaLister be removed (as its eating at there revenue), but couldnt request that Guspaz remove Nova-search because Suprnova visitors were getting viruses..?
    Double standards all around with no thought whatsoever for the consumers

Good riddence Guspaz [/b][/quote]
    I dont know how long the problem existet because I dont get any pop ups at all with opera, so I never noticed it myself.

And what is SuprnovaLister?

I have never heard of it?

though I agree with what you said anyway

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Suprnova Lister is a plugin for the Azureus Bit-torrent Client, that lets you view the Suprnova mirrors from within Azureus without launching your Web Browser..
    Theres no ads or risk of viruses.
    Its not available at sourceforge.net anymore, but feel free to PM me a email address to send it to if anyone wants it

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@18 February 2004 - 19:05
    but feel free to PM me a email address to send it to if anyone wants it
    thanks but I use ABC so no need for it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast