Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing Ip

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    if its the defualt setup, then u type 192.168.1.1 into web browser, and the user is usually admin, and password admin, unless he has changed it.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Also check the cookies in the cache, the site could be identifying him from that. (assuming its not the ip address they are using to block him.)

You may want to delete any cookies stored from that site.

EDIT: spelling mistake
    Robert00000

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    internet.news
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@10 February 2004 - 04:52
    Hey, my friend got bann from a local forum, and we would like to know how to change his IP. He is connected through a router, so it cant mess that up or anything...are there any programs that will let him change his IP or a CMD promt? When he changes it through linksys it wont let him access internet at all really...any help? Sorry..typed that in like 30 seconds lol
    When you dial in through modem or isdn, you get everytime a new ip adress.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Originally posted by internet.news+13 February 2004 - 10:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 13 February 2004 - 10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigdawgfoxx@10 February 2004 - 04:52
    Hey, my friend got bann from a local forum, and we would like to know how to change his IP.&nbsp; He is connected through a router, so it cant mess that up or anything...are there any programs that will let him change his IP or a CMD promt?&nbsp; When he changes it through linksys it wont let him access internet at all really...any help?&nbsp; Sorry..typed that in like 30 seconds lol
    When you dial in through modem or isdn, you get everytime a new ip adress. [/b][/quote]
    He already said he has a router.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12