Thread: Sudden Error?

Hi,

I have K++ 2.4.3, WindXP and 56k connection.
    Problem is this: Before 10 days everything worked correctly: I was downlaoding 50 files at the same time, but only 15 (everytime different) succed to connect. Every download had a speed about 0.4kb/s, but that's okay because all of the download speeds togheter make 5.1kb/s. After that: K++ only finds one or none download sources and if it connects speed is below 0.3kb/s. I tried changing supernodes but nothing happends. I turned off ZoneAlarm (firewall) but also nothing happends (althoug ZA worked well with k++). What to do?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps, if you have a router get kanat

don't download so many files at a time.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Those Localazied Supernodes were just what I needed.
    Thanks A lot!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    glad you got it boss

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@10 February 2004 - 14:06
    remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps
    How to do that?
    Do you mean to remove sources with K-Dat?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    yes but only the ones with no sn ip and port stored

go here for more info

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks again, but I still have questions.
    It is becaming irritating that 200mb need only 200kb to be finish when their download reach 199mb. Problem is that I can't find download source to finish last 200kb from downloaded files. This always happends. Sometimes it connects to source with speed 0.10kb/s and after few seconds disconects.
    How to fix this, this irritates me because i have 6 files that need only 200kb to finish?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NomadSOulX@11 February 2004 - 08:47
    Thanks again, but I still have questions.
    It is becaming irritating that 200mb need only 200kb to be finish when their download reach 199mb. Problem is that I can't find download source to finish last 200kb from downloaded files. This always happends. Sometimes it connects to source with speed 0.10kb/s and after few seconds disconects.
    How to fix this, this irritates me because i have 6 files that need only 200kb to finish?
    no way to fix that, since the problem is with the sources and not you