Thread: Record's

Any record(as in world Record) will do

a funny, cool, gross record

2. Lounge   -   #2
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    The Backstreet Boys Greatestr Hits was quite quite cool to some, yet gross to the rest

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Most Plastic Surgery
    Peru&#39;s Fulvia Celica Siguas Sandoval has had 64 cosmetic operations since December 1979. Of these, over 25 have been to her face and neck, with her other alterations including ear reductions, transformations to her legs, and arm liposuction. Fulvia – a transsexual TV clairvoyant – hit the headlines back in 1998 when she registered as mayoral candidate in Lima, Peru. "I have liked politics for a long time, but people like me have always been marginalized. Because I have been operated on, they think I am simply a queer," she told the news agency Reuters

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I have a police record... It is funny, cool, AND gross. Especially that part about martyring llamas...

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Gizmo12345@10 February 2004 - 17:34
    Most Plastic Surgery
    Peru&#39;s Fulvia Celica Siguas Sandoval has had 64 cosmetic operations since December 1979. Of these, over 25 have been to her face and neck, with her other alterations including ear reductions, transformations to her legs, and arm liposuction. Fulvia – a transsexual TV clairvoyant – hit the headlines back in 1998 when she registered as mayoral candidate in Lima, Peru. "I have liked politics for a long time, but people like me have always been marginalized. Because I have been operated on, they think I am simply a queer," she told the news agency Reuters
    never heard of &#39;em and that&#39;s quite an album title

Oh hang on thhhhaaaat kinda record, oops

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+10 February 2004 - 17:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 10 February 2004 - 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gizmo12345@10 February 2004 - 17:34
    Most Plastic Surgery

Oh hang on thhhhaaaat kinda record, oops [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m going to start this over so that people stop getting confused

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Ashrita Furman balanced 75 pint (20 oz) beer glasses on his chin for 10.6 seconds in his backyard in New York, USA on April 26, 2001
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Gizmo12345+10 February 2004 - 17:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gizmo12345 @ 10 February 2004 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@10 February 2004 - 17:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gizmo12345
    @10 February 2004 - 17:34
    Most Plastic Surgery

Oh hang on thhhhaaaat kinda record, oops
    I&#39;m going to start this over so that people stop getting confused [/b][/quote]
    sorry bud just having a laugh no offence intended