Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was J-Dye banned from FST?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
    However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Care to name "that person"?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
    However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.
    If there was any doubt you were a massive troll, I guess it just went away.

Good one, fagballs.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I really hope it's me.

If it is, your head is a hollowed out coconut fit only for the depositing of pig spunk.

If it's not, then your head is a scooped-out pineapple doubling as a repository for porcine semen.

Either way you're still a fruity porker cum bucket.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I hear he's a big fan of Hugo's dildo. I wonder how much he likes Voltaire's buttplug.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I hear he's a big fan of Hugo's dildo. I wonder how much he likes Voltaire's buttplug.
    Noice.

Proust's tampon?

Hemorrhages Of Things Past, anyone?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Almost makes me believe that you and he are one in the same.Seeing how you seem to have some insight only privy to staff ,J-dye and all .

To address the other points :
    Darth Rings
    J-dye intent wasn't "harmless" it was an obvious and continuous attempt to undermine the site . For all his 500 dupe accounts I'm fairly certain that the staff still would not have banned him if he simply decided to act in anyway approching normal. Or in deference to The Lounge , anti-social but witty.
    As I've attempted to explain "behaving like an adolescent " is less a sign of immaturity than ending sentences with lol or thinking that by being on some wank torrent site somehow makes you "special" is.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-27-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I had never seen a coherent sentence on this board ended with is.

I have now and will do it as much I possibly can.

Cos that's how it is. Yet shouldn't be. Samuel Beckett won the Nobel Prize for a non-punctuated piece called How It Is.

He was a wiz at this Strabismus (look it up) of ending things with is.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm now worried because I'm not sure if eye have been complimented or insulted.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    That's poetry then, so it is.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast