Thread: Klite Network ?

I have just read that some Kazaa people have been arrested in Sydney and this puts the Kazaa network in threat.
    Is this true or would the fact be that it would not matter how many they arrest but as long as some people still had and used either Kazaa or KLite then the network would still exist.
    By the way I have recently found myself using Overnet a lot more because the films and software are better quality although there is less choise and fewer users but the downloads are faster.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    not a threat.. as long as ppl use the service, It will survive
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by the_painter@10 February 2004 - 13:48
    I have just read that some Kazaa people have been arrested in Sydney and this puts the Kazaa network in threat.
    Is this true or would the fact be that it would not matter how many they arrest but as long as some people still had and used either Kazaa or KLite then the network would still exist.
    By the way I have recently found myself using Overnet a lot more because the films and software are better quality although there is less choise and fewer users but the downloads are faster.
    Since the FastTrack Network is decentralized, the network will continue to survive even though Sharman does not release anymore clients.

Nice avatar by the way, powerstick.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by the_painter@10 February 2004 - 22:48
    As I pretend and used to say: K-Lite is defined by the People - K++ is out, so
    enjoy sharing

Yes.Yes.Yes.... In Sydney a Kazaa Office of Sharman was raided as I've read
    partly somewehere, wasn't it?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    kazaa needs more of the type of people who leave their progrm open even if they arent downloading to let other people get the stuff
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.