Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirc Auto Accept

OK, Finally back. I uninstalled mIRC completely from puter. Went to mIRC site and downloaded latest version. Tried to dl Tiger Woods 2004. Set in queue for over 7 hrs. Would not auto dl. I have checked all my settings against venom's post, all seem right. I use AdSubtract for popup blocking, could that be a prob??

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I swear I've read this post ten times and did everything in the tutorial and still I ahve to be there to accept the file even though I have auto accept on. Not behind a firewall or router and have done everything suggested. I Just discovered the unmentioned, "Show Warning" button in DCC options. I unchecked it and will try that. Hope it works.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by bill0199@28 February 2004 - 07:20
    I swear I've read this post ten times and did everything in the tutorial and still I ahve to be there to accept the file even though I have auto accept on. Not behind a firewall or router and have done everything suggested. I Just discovered the unmentioned, "Show Warning" button in DCC options. I unchecked it and will try that. Hope it works.
    Ah ha success. I wish this little button had been mentioned before. Oh well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123