Thread: We Need Weed! Please, Withcheese!

internet.news
    Please, WIthCheese,

your are so well organised you can sell us some wee the need.

The weed would lead to better control.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I hope you are not suggesting that I am some sort of drugs dealer...in truth I am somewhat the opposite...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 February 2004 - 00:03
    I hope you are not suggesting that I am some sort of drugs dealer...in truth I am somewhat the opposite...
    Just some word game - anyway I don'T mine if you dealer as dealers are
    just humans. Ok, this is pro...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+11 February 2004 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 11 February 2004 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 February 2004 - 00:03
    Just some word game - anyway I don&#39;T mine if you dealer as dealers are
    just humans. Ok, this is pro... [/b][/quote]
    You never cease to be able to confuddle me...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Hey some word game - come on everyone something which Rhymes on
    Google - the one who has the most ideas means words is the WINNER&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 23:03
    I too am a weedhoarder....

Distribution is for ass kickings, and mp-------- umm whatever you THINK I was going to say, I was not going to publicly condone what you most likely thought I was going to condone, in actuality I was going to say Mp-5&#33; Yes I ame for the free distribution of full auto firearms and.......

No wait this is a bad tack im going on, if I keep this up people are going to think im a TERRORIST&#33;

OH NO I said it&#33; Now Carnivore is going to eat me whole... I have been catalogued as an enemy combatant&#33; I&#39;m gonna get shipped to Mogadishu&#33; But first im goin to Guantamo for a good old fashioned prison gang rape wheeee&#33;

The things I do for comedy....

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    internet.news
    Also terrorists are just humans unfortunately.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Canti+11 February 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 11 February 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 23:03
    I too am a weedhoarder....

Distribution is for ass kickings, and mp-------- umm whatever you THINK I was going to say, I was not going to publicly condone what you most likely thought I was going to condone, in actuality I was going to say Mp-5&#33; Yes I ame for the free distribution of full auto firearms and.......

No wait this is a bad tack im going on, if I keep this up people are going to think im a TERRORIST&#33;

OH NO I said it&#33; Now Carnivore is going to eat me whole... I have been catalogued as an enemy combatant&#33; I&#39;m gonna get shipped to Mogadishu&#33; But first im goin to Guantamo for a good old fashioned prison gang rape wheeee&#33;

The things I do for comedy.... [/b][/quote]
    You kinda lost me there...

Damn I&#39;m glad I&#39;m not smoking what you two are obviously smoking...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Looks like Interwebby finally got some competition

10. Lounge   -   #10
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@11 February 2004 - 23:19
    Looks like Interwebby finally got some competition
    Maybe his planet will really give him a call and tell hiom his mission is over.