Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Copying

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@13 February 2004 - 14:28
    dvd xpress will just copy the movie with no menu.

i belive dvd x copy platinum does the whole moive on one dvd
    yes but some of DVDs those programs won't get around the copyright protection DVD drink will get around it

just use DVD srink forever!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@13 February 2004 - 03:28
    dvd xpress will just copy the movie with no menu.

i belive dvd x copy platinum does the whole moive on one dvd
    the newest version of Xpress will do the menus also

but platinum is also a very good XCOPY program

@adster, DVXCOPY gets around absolutely any copyright the link is www.dvdxcopy.com read it and see

you can download the program from bittorent www.suprnova.org have the newest versions
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    well i use the crack version of platinum from suprnova but it didnt work out for me , sometimes it cuts off when doing the process

write now im using dvd shrink and its taking 3 hours to copy dvd , im copying t_3 to see how it would put it on a 4.7 gb dvdr with the menus by using the backup! button

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by phatdoggydogg203@13 February 2004 - 16:40
    well i use the crack version of platinum from suprnova but it didnt work out for me , sometimes it cuts off when doing the process

write now im using dvd shrink and its taking 3 hours to copy dvd , im copying t_3 to see how it would put it on a 4.7 gb dvdr with the menus by using the backup! button
    get the latest version of XPRESS

DVDshrink is poo!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you want better quality then of course you have to wait longer....

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    well ive copy 2 dvds over 7gb to a 4.7gb dvdr, shrink is cool but it just take over 3 hours

the dvd is still good quality too

i had a crack version of express but it didnt turn out good, it just exit the program during encoding without promping u, one time it encoded all the way but then it said some kinda error when i tried 2 burn it .

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by phatdoggydogg203@14 February 2004 - 11:28
    well ive copy 2 dvds over 7gb to a 4.7gb dvdr, shrink is cool but it just take over 3 hours

the dvd is still good quality too

i had a crack version of express but it didnt turn out good, it just exit the program during encoding without promping u, one time it encoded all the way but then it said some kinda error when i tried 2 burn it .
    well XCOPY is the best but it doesnt work out for some people

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    have been using dvdxcopy express platinum for a few dvd's now, but all seem to sufer from jerking/skipping...is this my dvd player or the computer when i'm burning...?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    It could be that platinum does not get along with other software you have running. Here is a list of blacklisted software.
    Try switching brands of dvd r, a different one might play better. I've read that some people burn to dvd rw and then rip that to burn to r.

I tried everything I could think of and still not one perfect copy with platinum. I guess it could have been a bad copy of the program.
    Dvdshrink worked the first time and every copy has been perfect. Give it a try.

JG427

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    dvd shrink is still the thing for me , i've copy like 4 or 5 dvds with the menus , i think its the best for copying the whole dvd disc, but if u want a quick copy of a dvd i would say use the dvd decrypter,dvd2one and copy only the movie, thats the quickest way i know,

well anyways ive copyed bad boys II wiht shrink yesterday and it only took like an hour 40 minutes!! and the quality is amazing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast