Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What The Freaks0rz?

Poster
    I don't see why linux gets a world and otherr softwares don't. I'm not saying linux is bad but neither is other stuff like winamp and photoshop.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@13 February 2004 - 20:49
    I don't see why linux gets a world and otherr softwares don't. I'm not saying linux is bad but neither is other stuff like winamp and photoshop.
    It isnt *just* about the os, its about software for it, questions about it...etc

If you never used linux you wouldn't understand...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by LSA+14 February 2004 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSA @ 14 February 2004 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@13 February 2004 - 20:49
    I don&#39;t see why linux gets a world and otherr softwares don&#39;t. I&#39;m not saying linux is bad but neither is other stuff like winamp and photoshop.
    It isnt *just* about the os, its about software for it, questions about it...etc

If you never used linux you wouldn&#39;t understand... [/b][/quote]
    yes, thats true but what about adobe?

"if you&#39;ve never used before you won&#39;t understand"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by stupidguy@13 February 2004 - 20:49
    I don&#39;t see why linux gets a world and otherr softwares don&#39;t. I&#39;m not saying linux is bad but neither is other stuff like winamp and photoshop.
    Linux is a "whole" O.S.

Winamp and photoshop are just applications.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+13 February 2004 - 21:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 13 February 2004 - 21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by LSA@14 February 2004 - 03:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy
    @13 February 2004 - 20:49

If you never used linux you wouldn&#39;t understand...
    yes, thats true but what about adobe?

"if you&#39;ve never used before you won&#39;t understand" [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t try to start flame wars

If you don&#39;t like linux section then don&#39;t come thats all there is to it&#33;

Stop starting useless threads...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    h1
    i can&#39;t wait for school to start so people like you will go back to school omg
    WOW, NOT ONLY DID I SAY IN THE FIRST POST THAT IM NOT HATING, ITS ALSO IN THE SUBTITLE, WOW ARE YOU IGNORANT
    Wow, that only proves what I thought about you... At least stupidguy is trying to make an argument with valid points, but you on the other hand...

If anyone has legitamate beef with Linuxworld, just PM an admin. There is no need to bring this sort of shit in the public.

Don&#39;t try to start flame wars

If you don&#39;t like linux section then don&#39;t come thats all there is to it&#33;
    I know, right... now just let this thread die the miserable death it deserves.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    h1
    I.am saves the day yet again.

Now DIE THREAD DIE&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123