Thread: Linux Add-ons To Be Similar To Windows

Poster
    i've had the thought of linux,but it sounds too much difficult to use,su in a thread (which i don't remember) there was a link to a program that could make the linux desktop similar to windows and i need more info about it before i take a decision,so could you help me?

thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by CoolMac@12 February 2004 - 05:13
    i've had the thought of linux,but it sounds too much difficult to use,su in a thread (which i don't remember) there was a link to a program that could make the linux desktop similar to windows and i need more info about it before i take a decision,so could you help me?

thx
    LSA has the links for that I believe.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn+12 February 2004 - 11:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 12 February 2004 - 11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac@12 February 2004 - 05:13
    i&#39;ve had the thought of linux,but it sounds too much difficult to use,su in a thread (which i don&#39;t remember) there was a link to a program that could make the linux desktop similar to windows and i need more info about it before i take a decision,so could you help me?

thx&nbsp;
    LSA has the links for that I believe. [/b][/quote]
    LSA?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    uhh...
    Wine+Windows Emulation Pack

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by CoolMac+12 February 2004 - 05:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolMac @ 12 February 2004 - 05:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@12 February 2004 - 11:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac
    @12 February 2004 - 05:13
    i&#39;ve had the thought of linux,but it sounds too much difficult to use,su in a thread (which i don&#39;t remember) there was a link to a program that could make the linux desktop similar to windows and i need more info about it before i take a decision,so could you help me?

thx&nbsp;

LSA has the links for that I believe.
    LSA? [/b][/quote]
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=98731

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    right thanx shn