Thread: Screensaver Software

Proffesional Dumbass
    I want to make a screensaver that plays the music videos that ive downloaded off the net. What is an easy to use, free program that will help me do this?

btw. The files are avi and mpeg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    2Flyer Screen Saver Builder allows you to create professional screensavers that are compatible with Windows95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP. You can collect up to 1000 JPG, GIF, BMP or WMF, EMF images, optionally add MP3, WAV or MID sound and choose from 240 transition effects that can be customized to create unlimited unique effects. The screensavers can be saved as single .exe screen saver installation file, allowing you to email and share the screensaver with your friends. You have the option to include a web site link, readme txt and more. The installation package create with 2Flyer is of professional quality and comes with full uninstall. Additional features include project support, compatibility with screensaver passwords, transition effects, full screen stretching and more. The program also supports Flash files or online Flash resources and web sites in screensavers. Plays movie clips in screensavers, supports media formats: RM, RA, RMJ, RAM, RMM; MPG, MPEG, MPE, MOV; ASX, ASF, WMV, AVI, or online channels (Audio or WebTV). Plays web pages in screensavers, support offline mode, display interval setting and other 10 features. You can preview your screensaver and effects as you build it. The program comes with a very nice interface and is easy to use.

http://www.2flyer.com/