Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popular Theory

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    This thread deserves the "Funniest Ever Award".

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 February 2004 - 18:51

Peace
    UKMan
    Please Mr UK this is a serious debate upon which conclusions must be reached!

please do not sniff at my brewing hypoprosfecies!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+13 February 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 13 February 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@13 February 2004 - 18:51

&nbsp;

Peace
    UKMan
    Please Mr UK this is a serious debate upon which conclusions must be reached&#33;

please do not sniff at my brewing hypoprosfecies&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    hang on, lemme pick myself up first..... thats better.... now, how about a spanner in the works:

On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air

Ukkie

4. Lounge   -   #24
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    [QUOTE]On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan+13 February 2004 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 13 February 2004 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fugley@13 February 2004 - 20:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @13 February 2004 - 18:51

Peace
    UKMan

Please Mr UK this is a serious debate upon which conclusions must be reached&#33;

please do not sniff at my brewing hypoprosfecies&#33;&#33;

hang on, lemme pick myself up first..... thats better.... now, how about a spanner in the works:

On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air

Ukkie [/b][/quote]
    that is indeed a valid observation Mr Uk.

But ponder this.

What if every one sat on their bogs at the same time and we did a global mass humanity type shit&#33;&#33; - would the earth not implode under the synchronistically orchestrated distribution of shitmass forces????

Never saw this kind of thought provokin stuff on Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious World&#33;&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Fantastic observation Mr fugley and everyone would be deafened by the globalatious sound of toilet paper being ripped at the same tearing moment&#33;&#33;

I think A C Clarke would have been proud to include these sewage blowing theories in his programme

Ukkie

7. Lounge   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I would like to know Arthur C. Clarke&#39;s secrets on attracting babes.

Gotta be &#39;da money, yeah?

We&#39;ve wandered afield here; I can&#39;t find my way back.

Is this Dundalk?

Sure is dark....

What if the cheeks of your ass grew together?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    ladies and gentlemen ..........welcome to the twighlight zone.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    anyone else think this is starting to get silly?????

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    ME
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast