Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popular Theory

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    there is a theory that iff eveyone in the northern hemisphere jumped up and landed at the same time the resulting shock could cause a tidal wave that would hit Australia.......Going by the same stupid theory if everyone on the planet turned and faced the opposite direction the the earth's turn and all simulainiously farted would the earth slow down?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    makes sense to me.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    might be a bit smelly though
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by fugley@12 February 2004 - 22:28
    sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

:x Shame on you Mr. Fugley :x

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arcadia+12 February 2004 - 22:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arcadia @ 12 February 2004 - 22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 22:28
    sorry to go slightly off topic&nbsp; -&nbsp; but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke?&nbsp; (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

:x Shame on you Mr. Fugley :x [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s a perfectly valid question me thinks.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    hmmm, i reckon its worth a try - get rid of the convicts over there

/me ducks
    <insert signature here>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by vidcc@12 February 2004 - 23:09
    there is a theory that iff eveyone in the northern hemisphere jumped up and landed at the same time the resulting shock could cause a tidal wave that would hit Australia.......Going by the same stupid theory if everyone on the planet turned and faced the opposite direction the the earth&#39;s turn and all simulainiously farted would the earth slow down?
    I don&#39;t think so as if you have a look on earth from space - hey come on my space ship - everything is verrrryy smalll.. I mean relations. On earth there are a lot
    of ppl

Edited: Oh, no, I am lying and enjoying life at this moment, I don&#39;t want
    to stand up now - it is late, maybe tomorrow

9. Lounge   -   #9
    How tall are you?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    internet.news
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@13 February 2004 - 00:25
    How tall are you?
    I thin 1.90m, but I don&#39;t look after it - but I am not the biggest guy on the world -
    that I know

Edited: Do you know there is a club of big people, as I saw in TV documentation?
    Only big people are allowed, as I heard - but I THINK that is not nice against other
    ppl. I am opened to everyone But well , nice idea.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast