Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Question...

Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    If I am being hacked and I disconnect from the internet would that trap the hacker in my PC? And if so what would be the best way to remove a dead hacker from my system after I'd starved the bugger to death?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Thats a tricky question. Although, hacking discussions are not allowed but damn! let them ban me, its been too long concealing all this knowledge.
    On an average, a hacker survives two days to four years on a hard drive. Four years max coz even the hdd becomes obsolete.

So when you have the bugger, torture him twice a day. Say run the antivirus twice a day. Once he is all disarmed and crying for help that will be the time to go inside with supersonic speed and talk to him. If he doesnt understand, dont feel bad to pull the plugs.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I suppose I could train the hacker to keep the inside of my computer clean and dust free in return for twiglets which I could feed him through the fan vents.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mike Nelson@12 February 2004 - 20:36
    I suppose I could train the hacker to keep the inside of my computer clean and dust free in return for twiglets which I could feed him through the fan vents.
    its hard through the fan vents. Ive been pushing stuff in through my floppy drive. Why do you think there is an opening there?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by I.am+13 February 2004 - 04:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 13 February 2004 - 04:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike Nelson@12 February 2004 - 20:36
    its hard through the fan vents. Ive been pushing stuff in through my floppy drive. Why do you think there is an opening there? [/b][/quote]
    Can I ask just what it is you&#39;ve been trying to put in your floppy drive? Or don&#39;t I want to know...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Transfer him onto floppy disk then install him onto a school computer where he&#39;ll be in a system that constantly has it plugs pulled out by other children, constantly rebooted at the tiniest problem, and constantly has every detachable item stolen from mouseball to drive lid in every lesson................OK, I&#39;m vented now, half term next week

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mike Nelson@12 February 2004 - 21:10
    Can I ask just what it is you&#39;ve been trying to put in your floppy drive? Or don&#39;t I want to know...
    You seriously dont want to know, its been going in and out quite some time now.
    Oh by the way, dont forget to sing bed tunes to the hacker. its doesnt have to be in rhythm just speak l33t.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@12 February 2004 - 21:10
    Transfer him onto floppy disk then install him onto a school computer where he&#39;ll be in a system that constantly has it plugs pulled out by other children, constantly rebooted at the tiniest problem, and constantly has every detachable item stolen from mouseball to drive lid in every lesson................OK, I&#39;m vented now, half term next week
    But in the school&#39;s computer it is way over full. Where do you think normal computer users dump them...Its only upto us to take care of it :

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@13 February 2004 - 04:10
    I could copy him and then I&#39;d have my own army of 1337 hackers...feck I could rule the world with them. It would of course be a Nerdtopia, but it would still be kinda cool...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Anyway - the point is HALF TERM NEXT WEEK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast