Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can You Run Both E-donkey & E-mule ...

BANNED
    Originally posted by Samurai+20 February 2004 - 02:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Samurai @ 20 February 2004 - 02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@20 February 2004 - 05:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai
    @20 February 2004 - 01:51
    Actually if you re-read my post, I only stated what was on the Overnet site, with regards for paying for it. What version is the lite anyhow? 0.52?

I&#39;m getting my info from here.

Why should anyone pay for a p2p client just to have no banners, ads and free tech support? Remember how all these sites popped up selling Kazaa? It&#39;s exactly the same thing.

first of all that is the original site for overnet, second who said anything about paying???

i mean you are in a p2p forum talking about paying, who aside from you said anything about paying??

as i said, do your homework then talk, a very easy and quick search of this forum, if your highness does not mind, would reveal how you can get the full version for free with no adware.

and last its not the same thing, for the last time if you don&#39;t know what you are taking about don&#39;t comment, sit back and relax and learn then once you have a good idea please feel free to give us your input
    Well if you even bothered to visit the link you would have noticed this...

Purchase Overnet now and you&#39;ll receive:

The best file sharing program available
    Ad-Free - No Banners- NO SPYWARE
    No Bundled Software
    Available in multiple languages
    Support via email
    All these great features
    Please read our Refund Policy

&#036;19.95 Overnet download pay with credit card
    &#036;19.95 Overnet download pay with check
    &#036;19.95 Overnet download pay with PayPal

That is why I mentioned paying.

Aside from trying to put me down, instead of actually giving advice you&#39;re trying to be a smart ass. Did I try and look like I was high and mighty? No. So don&#39;t try it with the &#39;your highness&#39; bullshit.

I&#39;m the first one to say I know nothing of using Overnet. However, it&#39;s slightly irritating when people say that eMule is shit and the speeds are crap when all I&#39;ve ever had from eMule are fantastic speeds.

As for your last comment I&#39;m not even going to retaliate on that one. I think you have some issues regarding talking to people.

One of the main reasons I enjoy this forum is because it gives me a chance to help people who are less knowledgeable or are in need of an opinion. If this is the sort of way you help people then quite frankly "If you&#39;ve got nothing good to say, don&#39;t say anything at all". It&#39;s a cliché but it works. You&#39;re not smart. You&#39;re not clever. Comments like those above only seem to make me think of you as a 12 year old schoolboy, of which I&#39;m sure you are not.

Less of the attitude.

Samurai [/b][/quote]
    what is wrong with you man?????? instead of this big pointless post why don&#39;t you search this forum and understand what is being said to you boss?????

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Hi Samurai,

Musleman just likes to get straight to the point when he gives advice. He takes the time to answer posts and help people out. He gives a straight answer, and sometimes, it won&#39;t sound too good if you don&#39;t like what you hear (ex. e-mule&#39;s weaknesses with servers, slower, etc.). He&#39;ll tell you or anyone what in his opinion is the best way, and it&#39;s really up to you to take his advice or not.

By reading your posts, it seems that you really enjoy e-mule, and though you ask questions, it doesn&#39;t seem like you&#39;re ready to give overnet a real chance yet. That&#39;s okay, emule is a good program.

If you do decide, you can look through these posts and find out that you can get it for free/pay, with or without adware, how to maximize it, and what makes it such a good p2p program.

Peace.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaadude@23 February 2004 - 02:03
    you can look through these posts and find out that you can get it for free/pay, with or without adware, how to maximize it, and what makes it such a good p2p program.

Peace.
    lol thats all i&#39;m trying to tell him and he keeps saying that you have to pay for it

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Muscleman&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t care of someone&#39;s word.

Because there are some modders of emule in this forum, they try to advertise Emule and their mod. They do some way on Official Overnet Forum, too.

And I find a temp Optimal method of overnet.
    [1] Install TMJ&#39;s Overnet lite (This package don&#39;t contain any spyware)
    [2] Connecting Network to active overnet function and setup every parameter U need, then shutdown it.
    [3] Add two lines to Host file
    127.0.0.1 reg.edonkey2000.com
    127.0.0.1 reg.overnet.com
    [4] Block IP = 64.62.133.2 to out of the metamachine&#39;s control. (do this By your firewall)
    [5] Del pro.dll file and put the loader (You post) into Overnet lite folder. and Start the Loader to load overnet.exe.

Of course, The best way is to create Overnet Pro lite as KLite+ before.
    Not Emule&#33;&#33;

This is why I post some Emule mods&#39; src before.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    BANNED
    lol thats a nice way too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123