Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Drinks Bottled Water And Why?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@13 February 2004 - 23:56
    hey, is there anything wrong with reusing water bottles? even though i wash mine pretty clean, people keep telling me that i can get cancer or some shit if i keep using the same plastic containers to drink from over and over again......is that true?
    no

2. Lounge   -   #22
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@13 February 2004 - 20:56
    hey, is there anything wrong with reusing water bottles? even though i wash mine pretty clean, people keep telling me that i can get cancer or some shit if i keep using the same plastic containers to drink from over and over again......is that true?
    yes. the plastic wears off.

you're probably safe with a couple re-uses though. I wouldn't do more than that however.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@13 February 2004 - 12:33
    thankfully scotland has the best water in the world. i buy bottled water when i am out and about and there aren't any taps about.
    I do the same but when there's no taps I don't drink anything. I've never had bottled water.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    For some reason bottled water always tastes horrible to me. There is nothing better than good 'ol filtered water.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Does filters get rid of chlorine?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    I drink bottled water even though the tap water in my area is perfectly fine and probably of a greater quality than the bottled water. I'm just a freak
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I only drink the cleanest purest water I can find

If I wanna get drunk though I go for this............

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by stupidguy+13 February 2004 - 20:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy @ 13 February 2004 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@13 February 2004 - 12:33
    thankfully scotland has the best water in the world. i buy bottled water when i am out and about and there aren&#39;t any taps about.
    I do the same but when there&#39;s no taps I don&#39;t drink anything. I&#39;ve never had bottled water. [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ve been using it for like a month now, i think i&#39;m going ot change it....

but yeah, what will happen if i do this in the long run? can you die from it, or get some disease?.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Keikan@14 February 2004 - 01:31
    Does filters get rid of chlorine?
    Theres many different type of filters for purity and taste, I believe activated charcoal filter removes the chlorine taste, poison control centers usually tells chlorine poisoning victims to ingest AC until they can have there stomachs pumped at the hospital.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by muchspl2@13 February 2004 - 09:38
    there is a show on showtime called bullshit&#33;
    plent of sources on kazaa, look for the bottle warter ep
    any who buy it are dumb and just don&#39;t know any better
    Exactly muchpl2&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Watching that show prompted me to start this thread.
    This week&#39;s show was about bottled water and Feng Shui decorators and hairstylists.
    Last weeks show was about psychics like John Edward on Sci-Fi channel.

I agree with you Honey that SOME people (a very SMALL number) can&#39;t drink their tap water.

Most of you though, that drink bottled water ARE stupid.

1. In America, 33% of bottled water has bacteria and crap in it.

2. It also is regulated by the FDA instead of the EPA, which has less stringent standards.

3. Most bottled water is from the tap anyway. One bottled water actually says, "From Corpus Christi Municipal".......

4. Pepsi which has Dasani and Coke which has Aquefina realized the stupidity of people and basically makes more money from regular &#39;WATER&#39; than SODA. Hint- They put more effort into making soda.

5. Almost no one can tell the difference between bottled and tap water (In most cases or unless you&#39;ve got shit in your water).

What...did everyone&#39;s tap water ALL OF SUDDEN go bad?
    I was never into this, as George Carlin said, "Buying my own personal portable water".

Buy a filter you stooges&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast