Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skweeky Has Left Me

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    1: Dirty bed linen... ok, so she slept in my bed, i admit it - but i slept on the couch with my cat to keep my feet warm whilst she hogged all the sheets and pillows! Now i have to wash them?!

2: An empty flat... its damned lonely now, i have no-one to play patience with and cheat the crap out of me - my cat knows nothing about playing cards and he just wants to scratch them anyways... also, i have to make my own breakfast again!! What a cheap trick to play on me. I wake up expecting to find her standing over me with tea and bacon and all i get is "miauwww"!!

3: 36 empty wine bottles... and NO money back on them either... now i have to walk all the way to the rubbish tip which is miles away as there are no glass disposal units in town!!

4: A pair of used ice-skates... the wrong size for me of course... i paid a fortune for them just so i could teach her how to ice-skate, then she leaves them behind!! I ask you, is that how to treat me? I spent hours trying to show her how to skate, lessons everyday, medication for her bruised bum for everytime she fell over....

5: 20 gallons of Bolognaise... ok, granted it tastes delicious, but i'll be eating this stuff for months now! Damn good cook she was though, but now i have to cook myself... allready said that didn't i?

6: 12 police fines... from all the pubs she tried to get into because she was too young and then insulting and fighting the security guards!!

Ahh well, we had a great holiday at least and i look forward to recieving more guests... just bring yer own sleeping bags will ya??

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    See! This is exactly why I still have doubts about inviting any belgium students over.
    They are terrible, just terrible.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You got any Pictures man.All this talk is hard on my brain.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    *waves to tilen* (what i gotta have 5 posts....?)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    /me molests bettybutton

(5 posts? To do what? Molest people? )

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    welllllllL!!!!!! RatFaced told-ed me I needed to have 5 posts to message peoples on here..... and btw... /me molests tilen til hes dizzy and cant stand up without help and even when he does he still manages to fall over on top of her !! woohoo!! more molestation!!! yeeeee freakin haw!!!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    tilen76's Avatar Poster

Nice to see you again bettybutton.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by bettybutton@13 February 2004 - 12:01
    welllllllL!!!!!! RatFaced told-ed me I needed to have 5 posts to message peoples on here..... and btw... /me molests tilen til hes dizzy and cant stand up without help and even when he does he still manages to fall over on top of her !! woohoo!! more molestation!!! yeeeee freakin haw!!!!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    heheh it is nice to be seen!! i was invisible for ahwile there... didnt know if id ever get back to normal ...hehe!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast