Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Sucks......

oh I know alot of you are all muchy and gooey with luv stuff on this ohh sooo speshul day... but ewww!!! enough already with all the lovey dovey crap!! i cant even go shopping on saturday cuz all the freakin nasty couples groping on each other in public!!!! and then the looks i get wheni do go somewhere ( alone mind you) anyway.... who else hates this horrible horrible day?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Are you kidding? Valentine's Day is like free sex day.... There are a lot of girls that dont want to be alone, and will go to great lengths to ensure it doesnt happen.

Yep...

Good weekend to go clubbing..

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Canti@13 February 2004 - 17:58
    Are you kidding? Valentine's Day is like free sex day.... There are a lot of girls that dont want to be alone, and will go to great lengths to ensure it doesnt happen.

Yep...

Good weekend to go clubbing..
    couldnt have said it better

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by bettybutton@13 February 2004 - 10:54
    oh I know alot of you are all muchy and gooey with luv stuff on this ohh sooo speshul day... but ewww!!! enough already with all the lovey dovey crap!! i cant even go shopping on saturday cuz all the freakin nasty couples groping on each other in public!!!! and then the looks i get wheni do go somewhere ( alone mind you) anyway.... who else hates this horrible horrible day?
    hates you ask?
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a tricky question!

Bam! Got it,

You and all other losers around!!!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    loser??? omg.. im hurt... *cries*

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by bettybutton@13 February 2004 - 11:14
    loser??? omg.. im hurt... *cries*
    /me hugs more tighter, until you say yes to go out on valentine&#39;s day
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    umm ok .. i guess ...lol..but dont bring me noo stinkin flowers..they die... bring me sumpin thatll last&#33;&#33; lol

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bettybutton@13 February 2004 - 11:21
    umm ok .. i guess ...lol..but dont bring me noo stinkin flowers..they die... bring me sumpin thatll last&#33;&#33; lol
    Something that will last hmm. Btw who are you to tell? V-Day is a day full of surprises. Expecting the unexpected gives more joy than obvious one&#39;s. Flowers can make a day if the meaning lasts forever im getting all hushy mushy
    awwwwwwwwwwww

9. Lounge   -   #9
    im bettybutton...teh PERV_fect girl..lmao hahahh&#33;&#33;&#33; just ask anyone who knows me@&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    LOL i like that gooey love stuff too bad i have a hard time getting it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast