Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cr-rw

Hi, i need a simple easy and obvioulsy WORKING software that will delete data off the cd-rw

thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Easy cd creator too about the only thing that ffing program does well.

Filepirate does n't Xp have one too?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@14 February 2004 - 00:20
    nero
    Hahaha, im such a n00b, u know in nero ultra 6 edition, that little screen pops up when u start it up for easy buring access

i juss exited it, went to one of the tabs and found it -_-;; lol thx guys for the help anyway

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Squirrel you NUT Not as easy as it looks sometimes

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+14 February 2004 - 09:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 14 February 2004 - 09:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@14 February 2004 - 00:20
    nero
    Hahaha, im such a n00b, u know in nero ultra 6 edition, that little screen pops up when u start it up for easy buring access

i juss exited it, went to one of the tabs and found it -_-;; lol thx guys for the help anyway [/b][/quote]
    BTW:
    I keep laughing when I look at your avatar for some reason.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    h1
    Nero does not do a secure delete. I saw an article in 2600 a long time ago about how to securely delete files off CD-RWs so they become unrecoverable. Go to their site and search a little.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I got a secure way.... :flame: BURN, BABY BURN&#33;

Well, Secret Squirrel didn&#39;t say he wanted security, just to wipe it.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    h1
    When I hear "wipe," I think "illegal."

And I found the article in question. It&#39;s a scientific discussion about how microwaving CDs at high power creates a small electrical storm which destroys them.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    You know ir&#39;s funny. I read an article on something like that. But some secure way of destroying CDs can be hazardous. Sounds crazy.

Breaking can be pieced together.
    Burning released fumes
    Markers can be removed.
    I forgot about microwaving. I think something about it not being certain.

I think acid has reactions too and releases fumes. .... I just hear it now, "Honey, break out the Hydrochloric Acid, I got some old stuff I wanna get rid of... and I don&#39;t want the kids to find them either. You got your mask right?"

Well, I did hear of a CD recycling plant. Doesn&#39;t waste a single ounce.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast