Thread: Diablo 2 N Stuff'

ok, heres the conditions.......My dad says diablo 2 takes up too much memory, so he unistall it constantly. So im faced with a problem, how do you lower the amount of space d2 takes up? I pick the minimul installation to play online by the way.

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    you cant....... unless u like take out the music shit and yeah....

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    What is your system specs?

4. Games   -   #4
    my specs are so low i'm really too embarrased to say, though my hardrive space max is 9 gig.Perhaps someone knows a link to a website that tells you how to tone down d2?

5. Games   -   #5
    h1
    If you are playing D2 singleplayer, do a singleplayer install.
    If you are playing D2 multiplayer, do a multiplayer install.
    If you are playing LoD, do a D2 multiplayer install and an LoD normal install.

To rip music, etc. out, search for an MPQ extractor and an MPQ packer (MoPaQ is the system Blizzard uses with its games). Just change all the music to 0 byte files or something.

6. Games   -   #6
    it just hit me, why in the world is diablo2 NOT on k-lite? i found demo's ya, but i never saw a full game file. Oh, and those jowood games you see when you search are DEMOS, ack!

7. Games   -   #7
    just download maphack at flamingcows.com and y use 50 mb memory if y use no cd

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by RIFFIA@21 June 2004 - 03:07
    just download maphack at flamingcows.com and y use 50 mb memory if y use no cd
    You do realise this topic is more than five months old.