Thread: Experience Pack 2.5

eXPerience Pack 2.5

FREEWARE

Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000

Windows XP is very beautiful but require high PC spec.
    eXPerience Pack is a new change to have themes like Windows XP with icons, sounds, more than 20 schemes for you. This software work on all version of Windows (95,98,NT4,2000). If you want to have Windows with XP style, Try this.

eXPerience Pack features:

-Change icons to Windows XP style
    -Add 26 Schemes base on XP style
    -Change sound clips to Windows XP
    -Change Startup and Shutdown logo to XP style
    -Be eXPerience Wizard, make it easier (switch icons, sounds, logo and Windows interface like eXPerience also has Reback to default interface)

DOWNLOAD

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@13 February 2004 - 22:00
    Windows XP is very beautiful but require high PC
    I would have to disagree with you there, I have seen Windows XP run on a 300MHz processor, and 64MB RAM.

It wasn't that horrible either.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    put he sayed the experience back does so, not the actual windows (os) , because microsoft know well how to make thier software work with little resources, dont they? .
    I dunno, but I never trust the GUY from windows x, because of an earlier experience with one of his programs.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Yeah, I&#39;ve seen XP run on crapware. One of my PCs inluded.
    You just have to know how to tweak it, and it&#39;ll run smooth.... for the most part.

As for the making old Windows OSs look like XP, I don&#39;t see the point. You might a well upgrade... especially when so many have done so for free.

It is interesting, but I like to minimize most services, programs, and eye candy running in the backround, except my themes, I just take the extra effects off. A patched UXtheme DLL file works like a dream.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Yeps, I also disabled many of the visual styles and all shit, so my comp works alot faster.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::