Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edinburgh Castle For Internet.news

Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 February 2004 - 19:36
    i wasn't drunk it is just really hard to use my camera to take picturesit has one of those view finder thingys and doesnt have an actual eye piece to look through so i had to just basically judge when it was right.
    Well, the handrail looks spectacular.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just wondering if the pictures were really blurry or my hangover was worse than I thought.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    no offence taken quite the opposite, constructive critisism is always welcome. the handrail you speak of is infact a cannon.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 13:41
    no offence taken quite the opposite, constructive critisism is always welcome. the handrail you speak of is infact a cannon.
    so you are spider dude

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+14 February 2004 - 18:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 14 February 2004 - 18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 13:41
    so you are spider dude [/b][/quote]
    and you sir are the magical inspector obvious.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+14 February 2004 - 17:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 14 February 2004 - 17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 13:41
    so you are spider dude [/b][/quote]
    Very old news
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman+14 February 2004 - 17:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pete Waterman @ 14 February 2004 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by muchspl2@14 February 2004 - 18:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman
    @14 February 2004 - 13:41

so you are spider dude
    and you sir are the magical inspector obvious. [/b][/quote]
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 19:41
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/castle%20005.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

A cannon? How do you get a cannonball in that thing?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    sorry hobbes it is a rail upon closer inspection. i was thinking of another picture anyway here is robert the bruce being crowned.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/castle%20009.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 17:53
    sorry hobbes it is a rail upon closer inspection. i was thinking of another picture anyway here is robert the bruce being crowned.

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/castle%20009.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    fake

they didn&#39;t have cameras then

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 February 2004 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 February 2004 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@14 February 2004 - 17:53

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album...20009.JPG&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/castle%20009.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>
    fake

they didn&#39;t have cameras then [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ve obviously never heard of the time machine then

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast