Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Your Name Always

Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 February 2004 - 18:30
    I want to know why Googlebot does not have a line under his name? He is not on now so you can't see this, but I noticed this last night.
    "Googlebot" is not a member. "Googlebot" is searching for the Google search engine.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Agrajag+14 February 2004 - 19:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 14 February 2004 - 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@14 February 2004 - 18:57
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philip....stics.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philip.clegg1/Board%20statistics.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>
    Image resized, what a wonderful idea that was. Makes everything so much clearer. [/b][/quote]
    I like the thumbnails instead of the full size image.

Its not hard to press the resized one if you want it full sized, and i dont have to go around deleting huge ones any more

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 February 2004 - 19:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 14 February 2004 - 19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 February 2004 - 18:30
    I want to know why Googlebot does not have a line under his name? He is not on now so you can&#39;t see this, but I noticed this last night.
    "Googlebot" is not a member. "Googlebot" is searching for the Google search engine. [/b][/quote]
    Google will now disagree with this statement: This is not true...see?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    h1
    I&#39;m on there.

And you&#39;ll always be first because you were the last one to refresh the board index.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    im always 1st
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by haxor41789@14 February 2004 - 21:08
    And you&#39;ll always be first because you were the last one to refresh the board index.
    unless someone else clicks inbetween you heading to the index and arriving there (when the board is lagging a bit)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    I seem to be in the top 5 all of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12