Thread: Can Anyone Tell Me Why

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me why recently I can't seem to download hardly anything. About 90% of things I try to download say more sources needed. It's so frustrating it never used to happen. Does anyone no why?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Using the accelerator, jumping SuperNodes, and merging sources are fine ways of solving thoes problems.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mestup4life@14 February 2004 - 16:54
    I was just wondering if anybody could tell me why recently I can't seem to download hardly anything. About 90% of things I try to download say more sources needed. It's so frustrating it never used to happen. Does anyone no why?
    emm your files have no sources boss do as autumn says and be patient, you can try our request section or try my forum at kltforums, just hit the sig, and find better sources

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    If you're firewalled (ie:KL++ doesn't have full access to the internet typically due to a software firewall or router) then you CANNOT download from about 50-80% of everyone on the fasttrack network. This will slow you down, so configure your firewall/s and/or router so KL++ has full access.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mestup4life@14 February 2004 - 20:54
    jump supernodes.

Are you downloading a popular file. All the users could have gone offline.