Thread: Ip Address On Kazaalite

hi

i don't know too much about these sorts of things but can anyone see my Ip adress on kazaalite? i have version 2.4.3 kazaalite++. is there anyway i can change it and if there is could someone point me in the direction of a free and simple to use one

thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    yes ur ip can be seen

and no u can't forge it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    its a bloody shame
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by justash@14 February 2004 - 17:07
    hi

i don't know too much about these sorts of things but can anyone see my Ip adress on kazaalite? i have version 2.4.3 kazaalite++. is there anyway i can change it and if there is could someone point me in the direction of a free and simple to use one

thanks
    PUT IN A SOCKS5 PROXY, you can find good ones, just hit the 'PROXIES" IN MY SIG

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+15 February 2004 - 07:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 15 February 2004 - 07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justash@14 February 2004 - 17:07
    hi

i don&#39;t know too much about these sorts of things but can anyone see my Ip adress on kazaalite? i have version 2.4.3 kazaalite++. is there anyway i can change it and if there is could someone point me in the direction of a free and simple to use one

thanks
    PUT IN A SOCKS5 PROXY, you can find good ones, just hit the &#39;PROXIES" IN MY SIG [/b][/quote]
    Hi, I have a proxy now and I can&#39;t seem to configure kazaalite to use it, I don&#39;t know which sock to use and if for the host i should put 127.0.0.1 and the port the proxy uses, I&#39;m using JAP proxy, can you help with. So far I&#39;ve tried to put the proxy host name and it&#39;s asigned port

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    options>klite options>firewall, take the socks5 proxy and inter the ip address of the socks5 in the "host" window and the port for the "port" window. on top check the box that says "use socks5 proxy" then hit apply, hit ok. and be patient, it might take a bit for it to connect depending on the speed of the socks5 , also make sure you check the proxy to make sure they are alive or not. there is plenty of info on that forum to help you out with that.