Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been Caught..

Masterbating?

I haven't. But sometimes I can't help but think about how much it would suck to be caught jerking off.

So has anybody experienced this obviously god-awful experience, be it from parents, siblings, friends or significant others(although thats not really as bad, pending length of relationship).

my mom came in the room, I pulled up my shorts and said "please leave".

She turned around the other way, laughing her ass off, then went and told everyone in my family about it, plus a few of her friends.

I hate that stupid fucking bitch.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    What`s masterbating.??

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    this was done already

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, and now I have a criminal record...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    A friend of mine from high school told me about the time he was woken up by his mum on saturday morning to be ready for football. She woke him up and asked if he wanted any breakfast, so he asked for sausages. As she made his breakfast he decided it was a good time to 'relieve' his stress. He went under the covers, did his business and came back up afterwards to find a cup of tea and a plat of sausages on his bedside table. Nothing was ever said about it...

P.s. I'm not talking about myself.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    i caught my girlfriend once , she had the radio on , cant remember wich song she had on .

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@15 February 2004 - 00:40
    A friend of mine from high school told me about the time he was woken up by his mum on saturday morning to be ready for football. She woke him up and asked if he wanted any breakfast, so he asked for sausages. As she made his breakfast he decided it was a good time to 'relieve' his stress. He went under the covers, did his business and came back up afterwards to find a cup of tea and a plat of sausages on his bedside table. Nothing was ever said about it...

P.s. I'm not talking about myself.
    I think that was from an urban lengend, just changed around a little:
    http://snopes.com/risque/caught/cupoftea.htm

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mik3ll+15 February 2004 - 00:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mik3ll @ 15 February 2004 - 00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@15 February 2004 - 00:40
    A friend of mine from high school told me about the time he was woken up by his mum on saturday morning to be ready for football. She woke him up and asked if he wanted any breakfast, so he asked for sausages. As she made his breakfast he decided it was a good time to &#39;relieve&#39; his stress. He went under the covers, did his business and came back up afterwards to find a cup of tea and a plat of sausages on his bedside table. Nothing was ever said about it...

P.s. I&#39;m not talking about myself.
    I think that was from an urban lengend, just changed around a little:
    http://snopes.com/risque/caught/cupoftea.htm [/b][/quote]
    Maybe there is a story on it but a friend told me it a few years ago.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I get caught a million times, since i allways masturbate in public&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by seiya_33@14 February 2004 - 21:05
    i caught my girlfriend once , she had the radio on , cant remember wich song she had on .
    means your not doin your job
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast