Thread: What Program Do I Need

Poster
    Thanks

2. Music   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Well you can use Fruity Loops to make samples and such. I hear Acid is a good program to use for mixing but I improvise a lot so I don't find it that useful. Uhh... if you like to improvise a lot during music-making then get a program called silent-bob which captures all audio going through your soundcard and records it to .wav. You might also need a bunch of sound samples. You can find a bunch of 'em out there on the net.
    Oh and to enhance your music you might also want to look out for VST and DX plug-ins which are used to add certain elements to your music (such as reverberation, delay, blah blah...) You might also want to download Audacity which is an audio editor so you can edit your music in it.

There are probably better ways of going about remixing but I'm most comfortable with this setup.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Ill definitely look into what u posted...Right now I downloaded this program "atomixmp3" ...Know anything about it ...any good?

4. Music   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I haven't used Atomixmp3 because I don't create that many mixes now days. Sorry.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    ok...thanx man