Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's So Difficult Not To Smirk...

Ex-member
    When Ian McCall, the manager of Dundee United (who Celtic beat narrowly yesterday), walks into the shop where you're working and picks up a lot of papers with a frown on his face.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    yeah i have had gary locke come into my shop years ago when he was at hearts, his girlfriend sent him to get sugar and he came back with caster sugar which she told him thats caster sugar you idiot. i actually laughed at him. he looked like he wanted to kick me in the face. thankfully he didnt.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Lamsey@15 February 2004 - 13:14
    When Ian McCall, the manager of Dundee United (who Celtic beat narrowly yesterday), walks into the shop where you&#39;re working and picks up a lot of papers with a frown on his face.

Try sookin an onion Liam.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab+15 February 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 15 February 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@15 February 2004 - 13:14
    When Ian McCall, the manager of Dundee United (who Celtic beat narrowly yesterday), walks into the shop where you&#39;re working and picks up a lot of papers with a frown on his face.

Try sookin an onion Liam. [/b][/quote]

Just because you support Third Lanark

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You cant have what stops me from smirking Liam. She is in the kitchen making an egg roll.

I think she is practicing for Easter.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@15 February 2004 - 12:32
    You cant have what stops me from smirking Liam. She is in the kitchen making an egg roll.

Whenever I put an egg down it rolls all by itself.

Generally off a table and onto the floor (and surrounding area )

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@15 February 2004 - 12:32

Your wife is pushing an egg around the kitchen...

edit: got in there first Lamsey....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Lamsey@15 February 2004 - 14:14

Did you ask him if he thought it was a penalty??

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Skweeky+15 February 2004 - 12:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 15 February 2004 - 12:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@15 February 2004 - 14:14

Did you ask him if he thought it was a penalty?? [/b][/quote]
    No, because I know the answer would be no.

However, the radio commentators said they thought it was a penalty and they practically wet themselves when United scored, so that&#39;s good enough for me.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Lamsey+15 February 2004 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 15 February 2004 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Skweeky@15 February 2004 - 12:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @15 February 2004 - 14:14

Did you ask him if he thought it was a penalty??
    No, because I know the answer would be no.

However, the radio commentators said they thought it was a penalty and they practically wet themselves when United scored, so that&#39;s good enough for me. [/b][/quote]
    Still would&#39;ve good to wind him up...the crabbit swine that he is/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast