Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurants

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    How often, when the food is delivered, do you wish you had picked what someone else got ? It just looks so much better than your plate.

I include McDonalds, KFC etc for the purposes of the question.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    That only happens to me when I'm tired and/or not thinking correctly.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Damn! JP, you can change accounts but your style of posting is still the same
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Allmost never&#33;&#33;

When i am with my girl and her plate looks better, i&#39;ll just start eating of her plate

and vice versa. Hell, even when it doesn&#39;t look better&#33;&#33;

All others i eat out with, are vegatarians and i ever hardly envy them for what

they get.......

CuliYo

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by I.am@15 February 2004 - 17:05
    Damn&#33; JP, you can change accounts but your style of posting is still the same
    I really am getting sick of this, I have tried to ignore it, but won&#39;t you people let anything go ? For the last time I am not a member called JP, I am not a member called anything other than Agrajag. Which part is difficult to understand ? A mod was even good enought to confirm it, without being asked.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I actually like Agrabarf better; at least no 16th century english......

YoJp

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Agrajag+15 February 2004 - 10:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 15 February 2004 - 10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@15 February 2004 - 17:05
    Damn&#33; JP, you can change accounts but your style of posting is still the same
    I really am getting sick of this, I have tried to ignore it, but won&#39;t you people let anything go ? For the last time I am not a member called JP, I am not a member called anything other than Agrajag. Which part is difficult to understand ? A mod was even good enought to confirm it, without being asked. [/b][/quote]
    Take it easy, its just that the style of posting is very much similar to someone we had and who disappeared

Which part is difficult to understand ?
    By the way, you dont have to be rude...

And I am not following you everywhere to see where a mod responses.

Geez, a simple yes and no would have done it&#33; Do what you want&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by SexualFartening@15 February 2004 - 17:13

YoJp
    I don&#39;t know any 16th century English, but I can learn some if it required. Ancient Scots maye be easier though.

If what I said to I.am was rude then obviously I apologise. I was just fed up with the same thing being said, it can get boring and annoying. No offence meant, it wasn&#39;t your fault.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Agrajag+15 February 2004 - 19:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 15 February 2004 - 19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening@15 February 2004 - 17:13

YoJp
    I don&#39;t know any 16th century English, but I can learn some if it required. Ancient Scots maye be easier though.

If what I said to I.am was rude then obviously I apologise. I was just fed up with the same thing being said, it can get boring and annoying. No offence meant, it wasn&#39;t your fault. [/b][/quote]
    No offence taken, J...errrm, AgraFart&#33;&#33;

Ancient scots is actually what i meant&#33;&#33;

YoAgra

10. Lounge   -   #10
    None taken then

Coming back to your topic,

its definitely one of the Murphy&#39;s Law

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast