Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been To Prison?

Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@15 February 2004 - 21:58
    You mean the rock is a tourist attraction.
    nice quote from the movie.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@15 February 2004 - 20:58
    Is that detention centre and borstal? Coldingly was a young offenders borstal years ago.

l was in Latchmere House, in Ham, near Richmond park. l did 6 months detention there. Then l did a 6 months to 2 year borstal in Dover, got out of there in six and a half months, l got an early release to start a job.

No,Highdown is a Category A prison and Coldingley is a Category C prison. They were both for over 21's.

Info

3. Lounge   -   #33
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+15 February 2004 - 16:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 15 February 2004 - 16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@16 February 2004 - 04:57
    what were u in for?&nbsp;
    Originally for manslaughter, but it was reduced to criminal damage and possession of half a kilo of hash oil. People came forward and said it was self defence, including border guards who saw it all, it was their statements that got me off.

[/b][/quote]
    he sounds like suge knight

im rick james bitch

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Used to spend nearly every Sunday in Jail.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bigboab@15 February 2004 - 23:11
    Visiting?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    once , a couple of years ago , it was my birthday and my brother and his friends took me to a srip club , after 10 tequila shots and some lapdances , i wake up just to become aware that im in a cell , like 3 hours pass and they let me go , my brother came to pick me up , turns out that i walked out the srtip club drunk as hell and took my brothers car only to be stopped and arrested by the cops , what happened , i stoped in front of a water fountain and took a bath in it , completely naked .

7. Lounge   -   #37
    TRshady
    Ive been in jail

Used my watch to pick up a key from the floor .. then opened the cell door and beat up the guard before getting a key from the wall and opening the cell door for girl in the next cell. From here we proceeded to find boris ..

Apart from n64 games .. nah, ive never been in jail.
    Am too young and believe it or not ... im not as gangster as I appear to be.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by danb+15 February 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 15 February 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@15 February 2004 - 23:11
    Visiting? [/b][/quote]
    Nope. Locked up.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hang on don&#39;t us Aussies spell Jail Gail?? the gay way

anyway never been there

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i spent 1 year for making explosives and blowing up the district attorneys mailbox. they thought it was an intimidation attempt, but he just had the nicest and biggest mailbox around. so i blew that sonofabitch into a million pieces and scattered the parts about 100 square yards. it was awesome to see. i also strapped two propane cylinders to it, so it made a huge orange flash when it went off. that was in 1990. this all happened in tennesee, where all the retards live

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast