Thread: First One To Help Me Gets This Prize...

Ok, i'm installing Halo and it gets to 48% then says that cab3.cab cannot be extracted. I don't want to take the time to download the whole game all over again so this is what i'm doing....

The first person to upload the file cab3.cab (a legit/working file) will get...

1. I will create a user account for 1 of my 3 ftp servers
    2. I might create an account on a 2nd ftp server
    3. I will allow access to some of my files as well as your own storage space of 10gb
    4. For FREE, just upload cab3.cab!

Email me at [email protected] when you have uploaded the file.

2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lol, i wish i had it

3. Games   -   #3
    If you know where to get Halo and that has a download speed of greater than 70kb/s then I might set you up with ftp access and storage.

4. Games   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    if you are that smart and have all that server space, then you would know to just download the Halo CD Image off Suprnova with bittorrent.

5. Games   -   #5
    Actually I started downloading it from there but it is about as slow as my grandma walking from the living room to the kitchen, it takes about 4 hours. I really don't want to take the time to download Halo all over again when a nice person could just help out and upload the file. Or tell me where to download halo that is faster than the ever so slugish bittorrent. 70kb/s max speed.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@15 February 2004 - 19:12
    if you are that smart and have all that server space, then you would know to just download the Halo CD Image off Suprnova with bittorrent.
    halo isn't on suprnova. all microsoft products got removed i think

7. Games   -   #7
    Halo is on supernova because I just got done downloading it and installing it. Well everyone missed their chance for 10gb of free ftp space. Thanx for the help anyways guys.

8. Games   -   #8
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by xmdsys@15 February 2004 - 17:45
    Halo is on supernova because I just got done downloading it and installing it. Well everyone missed their chance for 10gb of free ftp space. Thanx for the help anyways guys.
    try directconnect

my hub is the nw4 nikewarez hub...

i dloaded ALL of halo off of there so.....