Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Board Members Leaving This Board

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@15 February 2004 - 22:18
    Jesus..whats with being all the drama...if people want to leave then there is a red box with a white X in it... you hit that and don&#39;t come back
    there&#39;s no soaps on the telly today cause it&#39;s Sun. , we gotta make our own

2. Lounge   -   #22
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    yes ok, at least hes not flaming. but the kind of stuff he says is so personal it makes me think hes not all there in his head. he&#39;s opening himself up to the internet. and considering how hes probably a very fragile person, he&#39;ll be destroyed because of it.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Retired
    Originally posted by internet.news@15 February 2004 - 21:48
    As I am on dialup it might happen I won&#39;t be online for a longer time
    maybe a strange question but I&#39;v seen this line before in your posts but you keep comming here every day so why do you keep saying this?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    internet.news
    What should I think now?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by kAb@15 February 2004 - 22:20
    yes ok, at least hes not flaming. but the kind of stuff he says is so personal it makes me think hes not all there in his head. he&#39;s opening himself up to the internet. and considering how hes probably a very fragile person, he&#39;ll be destroyed because of it.
    If you really feel that, why would you attack him in public. Wouldn&#39;t it be better if you had a private chat about things. Maybe give him some advice.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok hes starting to scare me.....

maybe you should get a girlfriend , you can say your harry potters dad mayb thast will get u dates

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+15 February 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 15 February 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969@15 February 2004 - 22:18
    Jesus..whats with being all the drama...if people want to leave then there is a red box with a white X in it...&nbsp; you hit that and don&#39;t come back&nbsp;
    there&#39;s no soaps on the telly today cause it&#39;s Sun. , we gotta make our own [/b][/quote]
    the Eastenders omnibus was on...and Holyoaks too ..... I think...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+15 February 2004 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 15 February 2004 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 23:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969
    @15 February 2004 - 22:18
    Jesus..whats with being all the drama...if people want to leave then there is a red box with a white X in it... you hit that and don&#39;t come back&nbsp;

there&#39;s no soaps on the telly today cause it&#39;s Sun. , we gotta make our own
    the Eastenders omnibus was on...and Holyoaks too ..... I think... [/b][/quote]
    You are so nibbed.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    internet.news
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+15 February 2004 - 23:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 15 February 2004 - 23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@15 February 2004 - 21:48
    As I am on dialup it might happen I won&#39;t be online for a longer time
    maybe a strange question but I&#39;v seen this line often in your posts but you keep comming here every day so why do you keep saying this? [/b][/quote]
    Normally, I should not been online as only Sundays it is free.

But I was really addictive like for this place with such nice opened people.

I will try only be there next sunday and in the internet.

My whole current situation is so bad... I wish sometimes I could get into
    an airplane and leave leave far away. Oh man, I had this wish since some time
    now it is being not so extreme, but I am ap erson who get ill a little when staying
    longer time at one place in the world.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    He does open up a lot, but that is just his bag, it isn&#39;t mine but maybe that helps him or someone else, so as I said and you agreed he ain&#39;t doing anyone any harm, I have no problem with it.

Anyway I am not gonna continue this as I am talking about a guy who is here as if he isn&#39;t, sorry
    David I have no idea what you are on about half the time but carry on

@agrajag..I know mate they (the posts) both appeared at the same time

p.s. ok everyone stop typing so fast I am waaaaaay behind here

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast