Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .:: I.q. Test ::.

Poster
    Congratulations, James!
    Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. You'll discover:

* Your hidden intellectual strengths
        * How your IQ compares to others
        * Exercises to improve your IQ
        * Complete answers to all the questions

...and more! It's ready right now!
    I'm 14 on the 25th of this month.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Maybe I should change my name...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Congratulations, Busyman. Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

This test is NOT accurate with only a small number of questions.
    I know my I.Q. is higher than that..............THAT SITE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!!!. That is all.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED
    l tried to get everthing wrong, and they still refused to call me an idiot.

As Busyman said, this is all about getting money off you.

Congratulations, Billy!
    Your IQ score is 73

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Double Agent
    shit i scored 100 just by randomly picking answers

ROFLMAO

7. Lounge   -   #17
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Congratulations, a!
    Your IQ score is 117

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    -------------------
    I feel so inadequate.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lick My Lovepump
    I knew that test was sh*t as soon as it asked for the email etc...

I've taken it before, so wouldn't take my email adress, and wouldn't give me the results after. Screw doing it again.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    My sister got 120...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo

hahahaa

wen i did it a 2 years ago i got 120

ADDED: this test looks stupid compared to the one i took 2 years ago

also 40 questions????
    other tests i took had 60>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast