Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .:: I.q. Test ::.

Poster
    >> I.Q. TEST <<

Post your I.Q. test results and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is B)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    ugh i&#39;ve taken that test . but i got so bored halfway through that i stopped trying.

edit: btw u go first

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Dark Ride@15 February 2004 - 19:14
    >> I.Q. TEST <<

Post your I.Q. test results and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is B)
    i dont need a number to tell me how intelligent i am

I am a very intelligent individual, i have an university degree and a steady job

that&#39;s all that really matters

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I already did the the test and got an IQ of 121

Let&#39;s see yours

edit: 90 - 100 is average

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+16 February 2004 - 04:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 16 February 2004 - 04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dark Ride@15 February 2004 - 19:14
    >> I.Q. TEST <<

Post your I.Q. test results&nbsp; and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is&nbsp; B)
    i dont need a number to tell me how intelligent i am

I am a very intelligent individual, i have an university degree and a steady job

that&#39;s all that really matters [/b][/quote]
    Too afraid to make the test

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Congratulations, abel&#33;
    Your IQ score is 106

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Congratulations, Michael&#33;
    Your IQ score is 117

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you&#39;re exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Congratulations, Billy&#33;
    Your IQ score is 52

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results. Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 06:07
    Your IQ score is 52

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results. Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Dark Ride+15 February 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Ride @ 15 February 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 06:07
    Your IQ score is 52

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.&nbsp; Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

[/b][/quote]
    o ya laugh all you want

what is the point of ur post anyway?

an I.Q of 121 doesn&#39;t really mean anything to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast