Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Image Editing Program

Hi all!,

Ok, I want a program that is ultimate when it comes to editing pictures. Like when you go to websites of music artists or movie websites, you see they have images that have fog in the background or double persons in the photo. What i'm asking is what is actually the best program out there that I can download that is great to use? with editing and applying cool effects inside the photo.

Thanks!,
    D

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    easy Q

photoshop

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    www.adobe.com

Photoshop is correct... go to the above link for more info.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I eat quarters.
    My Hero</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    oh ok thanks a lot&#33; is that the newer version or just adobe photo shop and what version?&#33;&#33;?&#33;? last question...

thanks a lot&#33;
    D

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I suck at photo editing. But I hear photoshop is pretty good. I was gonna download but I wouldnt know what to do with it.

I want to make cool sigs and photos like everybody else

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    The latest version is Photoshop CS... you can download the 30 day trial from the site.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I eat quarters.
    My Hero</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Engvalt@15 February 2004 - 23:34
    The latest version is Photoshop CS... you can download the 30 day trial from the site.
    Is cs better than 7.0? I heard bad things about cs. And what are plugins? I mean what do they do for photoshop?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    but i just read that the cs version requiers product activation and i have digital media edition and i cannot activate it cause no keys work after i did system restore, im just gonna download the 7.0 version...

D

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    h1
    Photoshop CS is basically 8.0. I think.

As for the best, it&#39;s The GIMP, which is free, open-source, and damn capable.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@16 February 2004 - 05:29
    I suck at photo editing.&nbsp; But I hear photoshop is pretty good.&nbsp; I was gonna download but I wouldnt know what to do with it.

I want to make cool sigs and photos like everybody else
    HAHHA, Download Photoshop, you will like it, For me Photoshop 7 is better cuz it doesnt require the stupid online registration (EZ crackable tho), and Photoshop 7 supports all the cool plug ins, i dont consider myself a Photoshop master but i can handle much of the stuff on it, the only thing i did was to read many online tutorials... and you are set, is amazing everything you can do with it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast