Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Welcome To The New Lounge :)

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by vidcc@16 February 2004 - 16:27
    i like the idea of a place for serious discussions, i like the world news place and if this lounge does stay on course for other none the less serious issues then i am all for it.
    I would say to the people that made this site that you do a very good job and to the people that complain ...well you don't have to come here, if you can do better i suggest you do it yourself.
    vidcc you are basically new here. The point was that the old Lounge was basically run the way you are talking about. I know this is a good site; keep in mind I'm only talking about the Lounge and not Movieworld or Gameworld.
    Spam was always a problem but this amount spam across multiple topics AND users was not.

..........about people leaving that complain, it's already happening. I for one was actually cool until recently and then I started "boo hooing" (regarding the Lounge). I agree if you don't like then leave. Which is why, until this new Lounge came about, I was going to use Genmay.com as my Lounge.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 February 2004 - 09:08
    Well as my brain slowly wakes up this morning I am beginning to warm to the idea, I can see the merits of having a place for serious discussion seperate.  To be honest this weekend's activities had me thinking this was soon happen.  Even I get annoyed when one of my more serious topics get hijacked...

Though I do think the old lounge needs a better name than "Off Topic Talk"

@evildon: The guy who started the "x" thread is a master of irrelevant thread but I think he is one of the last people to care about post counts...
    point taken...just hard for me to get my lobes wrapped around starting it is all....anyways...I can see the other side about the post count thingie too...Anyways...I will try to come up with something decent to post in here...I hope

agree also about name off-topic talk...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    So we now have 2 lounge areas - well allright then

I'm trying to think of what impact it will have on me personally - none as far as i can see - therefore i have no objections... even if i did i guess the only thing would be to ignore the place, but it dosn't so i wont. I'm just a member of this board like anyone else but have seen many many changes here - some good some bad, but in the end its still just a board - not my life

Just hope that the aspirations of 7th are lived up to and that the members appreciate whats trying to be done or at least try to help out by sticking to the rules (including yours truly of course) - doubt it though, thats the way we humans are - allways have to moan and groan about something when nothing else is happening.

As allways, if people don't like it, then they can leave, or at least ignore the lounge area - there are many many more filesharing boards out there whiach are far more stricter than this - some even more relaxed than this

UKMan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345